forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 01-07-2011, 10:29 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,650
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default The BEST of AMARE STOUDEMIRE as a KNICK (so far)

Old 02-28-2011, 01:19 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,173
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

stupid fucking heat. we keep playing stupid. dumb jump shots and passive aggressiveness on offense. stupid. we deserve to lose if we keep playing like this
Old 03-01-2011, 01:41 AM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 350,115
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
How do you think they will do now that they added Bibby?
Old 03-01-2011, 11:59 AM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

I've always liked Bibby as a player, just too bad he's kind of over the hill...but definitely he's a much bigger upgrade over Chalmers/Arroyo. I want to like Chalmers, but he's done absolutely nothing after a very solid 1st year in the NBA. So, if nothing else, Bibby allows Wade and Bron to play off a real PG.

And hopefully he can find Bosh in the middle, so that idiot will drive instead of settling for 20-ft jumpers every game. We gotta drop a few players, and I'm assuming Arroyo or Magloire are out. We may even get Murphy, which is cool, because he's still good, but I dunno how he fits.
Old 03-04-2011, 11:11 PM
Dicktowel.com

Damn, this is one of the worst parts about being a Heat fan. Even though I've been through shitty teams and terrible records, this year and every year we have Lebron, no one will pity us...in fact, the opposite, everyone fucking hates us. This sucks.

And the team is playing with zero defensive intensity, which translates to terrible, disjointed offense. We still have a chance of keeping our wits, but tonight's game against the Spurs and then the Bulls is just exposing our mental weaknesses.

Fucking heat.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:09 PM
Dicktowel.com

Anyone following the playoffs? Playoffs? Playoffs? (props if u got that)

I know the spurs and lake show lost already, but its pretty ridiculous to bury them and their season after ONE game.

Most "fans" are so reactionary, its sad. I'm happy the heat won against philly, but if we had dropped game 1(very possible), i wouldn't have soiled myself. usually the better teams win out, and every once in a while, golden state runs over dallas(although, shit dallas is a joke pretty much every year)

so, with that: anyone watching? i missed the spurs game, which was supposedly great, and was hoping the pacers wouldnt fall apart, but the bulls ate em up at the end.

Should be a fun one with all the expectations so many teams have.

I also think if orlando gets past da hawks, that they can beat chicago. And will.
Old 04-26-2011, 05:51 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,592
pympton is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm kind of following them. NBA really isn't my thing. Boston looks like Boston... again. They were saving themselves for the playoffs. Then again, they did beat the Knicks, so that really isn't saying a lot.

Miami looks like it let the 76'ers win one so that they could finish the series back in South Beach.

The Spurs and Lakers don't look good at all. Spurs look OLD! and the Lakers look like they are tired and not on the same page.

How great would it be if both the Spurs and Lakers lost in the first round? I have an East coast bias, what can I say?
Old 04-26-2011, 07:06 PM
Dicktowel.com

I still see the Heat getting to the Finals...and if the Lakers are there, well that would be ratings gold for Stern and the NBA, but ur right, they look listless....but they can most def get past the Hornets...i think OKC is looking great, but theyre probably a yr away from REALLY contending.

As far as the Celts go, they still did sweep the knicks, which counts for something, but lets not forget the knicks really should have won at least one of those games if not for being so inept at the end of the game....

And as far as the heat go, SO much is made of our late game issues, which i concede, is a problem, but when it happens against teams like the sixers, u think to urself, it never should have gotten to that point. WE should be blowing them out and not even letting them hang around....
Old 05-04-2011, 08:22 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,908,650
Default Wade breaks Garnett's Ankles

Old 05-04-2011, 08:30 AM
Dicktowel.com

LET'S GO HEAT