forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 01-26-2010, 10:09 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,648
Publius is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

My Antonia by Willa Cather and re-reading Childhood's End by Arthur C Clarke.
Old 01-26-2010, 12:38 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,817
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Superfreakonomics

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 01-29-2010, 09:52 AM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

johnny tremaine
Old 01-29-2010, 11:09 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,799
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Chicken Soup for the Canadian Soul
Old 01-29-2010, 11:25 AM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,050
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Lots of Maple Syrup and funny-flavored ham they call Bacon in that one?
-SRD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2010, 12:40 PM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

A lot of hockey stories about the Russia - Canada rivalry. I love reading the Chicken Soup for the Soul book. They also make great bathroom readers.
Old 01-29-2010, 01:26 PM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

I have a table set up in the bathroom that is large enough for my Thinkpad to sit on. I usually play the internet in the bathroom. I'm thinking of patenting an invention that would be a water-resistant laptop with a built-in tripod or quadpod so that it would stand on its own. I'll call it the CrapTop(c).
-SRD
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2010, 01:42 PM

Code:

I remember you mentioning that a long, long time ago.. I say go for it or GTFO.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 01-29-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 01-29-2010, 02:55 PM

Code:

I've actually been working with a buddy that does drafting and making some test prototype legs to attach to my Stinkpad. Water-proofing (or water-resisting) is going to be difficult, but I think a rubber/silicon keyboard would work, they sell them now fullsize for desktops and whatever and they're antimicrobial (poor Microbes don't have a chance nowadays). I'll let you know when there's a test unit ready, maybe you can give it a UAT whack.
-SRD
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-29-2010, 02:58 PM
jesus is my homeboy

spiritwolf_1978 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Solitude: A return to the self
by anthony storr

"Some of the most profound and healing psychological experiences which individuals encounter take place internally, and are only distantly related, if at all, to interaction with other human beings."