forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 02-18-2010, 11:41 AM
Wearing a flavor saver since '95

Credits: 17,936
Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

we have one channel like that and 3 that show whole games or competitions.
my brother is living in the USA and was watching the opening ceremonies and has canadian feed on his tv and was flipping between both and thought the nbc coverage was shitty

Code:

you are gonna have to watch the can vs usa game on cnbc i read cuz the usa doesnt watch hockey and they are gonna show figure skating on nbc because its a better demographic they say.

Code:

the usa lost during the day in womens and men played in the evening i think.

i have to say for a country with snow we sure suck at skiing and snowboarding. and our stupid french speed skaters dont try i saw at least 4 not try at the end of a race and it cost them qualifying or winning the race. fucker useless bastards.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:04 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,735
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

yep. The hockey coverage has been good, and they have stepped up the curling coverage. But there are still a couple more channels they could get some of the skying on live. Even if just the qualifying runs.

Old 02-18-2010, 09:21 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Sounds like a Canadian commentator...
Old 02-19-2010, 04:42 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 291,772
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default The 20 Funniest Figure Skating Faces

not my links. always virus check.
Old 02-19-2010, 05:55 PM

Goat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular auraGoat Gosselin has a spectacular aura

im amazed that as a country with a fuck load of snow and lots of mountains that we cant get out shit together and win a skiing medal. i mean for fuck a chick with 6 broken ribs and a fucked up lung can win a biathlon bronze. good thing we waste money on funding these people. give me the money and i will hop of the couch and finish in 51st fucking place like one did
Old 02-20-2010, 10:05 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,753
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Own the Podium, the best $120 million Canada has ever spent on.

Too much stock was into secret projects creating new equipment technology instead of more focused and improving athletic training.

The U.S. only invested $55 million for our athletes to prepare for these Winter Olympics but then again the talent pool is much deeper here.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:22 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,845
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

like 300 million people vs 30 million.
Old 02-22-2010, 07:45 AM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,753

Code:

It means nothing, just look at Germany, Netherlands, and especially little ole Norway.

For decades, your gov't have been neglecting to fund all sports programs to increase the level of competitiveness with exception to hockey and curling(?); and now are trying to play catch-up.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:47 AM

Code:

the govt doesnt fund curling. and its funding minor hockey such as the junior teams (which end up playing in the nhl or elsewhere)

i think we had a lot of Canadians playing for other countries, hockey there were tons, i know a USA skier was Canadian and and Australian also. im sure we have 30 athletes competing for other places. it either says something about the program we have for funding or the training.
Old 02-22-2010, 04:01 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,735
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of