forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-17-2008, 12:28 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,327
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Golf

Who here golfs?

I personally play about 1-2 times a week and swing at the driving range another 2 or so days out of the week.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:27 AM
Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

Credits: 12,675
effjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enougheffjay will become famous soon enough

At one point in time, I was golfing all the time. Was never great but certainly wasn't a hack. When I went to college, it's basically turned into a bit of a hiatus and it's continued through law school. I'm trying to start going on the weekends but I'm typically so burned out that I end up just doing nothing.
Old 09-17-2008, 09:54 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,506
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I golf, just not well.

I took a course in college and that definitely helped me alot, but since I haven't played frequently, I never used the skills consistently.

I really just need to take some lessons and hit the driving range/putting green more often.

There's a small exec course near my house that my dad and I play on usually every wkend for like 5 bucks each. Its not too bad and we at least get some experience.

But as far as nicer golf courses, I've played on the Doral here in Miami, because my dad works there. We've played like 4-6 times there, and while I love the courses, I feel bad shooting scores of over 100 on such a nice course.

Anyway, it is pretty nice to have that luxury, and I also got to see the CA World Champ at Doral last March--when Ogilvy won...I think?
Old 09-17-2008, 10:18 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 547,327
deadinabottle is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

im pretty jealous that you got to play doral. ive been lucky enough to play both courses at the tpc in scottsdale where they play the fbr open but thats been the only pga course ive played. arizona has hundreds of golf courses just in the phoenix metro area alone so its pretty easy to play nice courses...just depends on what kind of cash you are willing to dump out for a round.

i wouldnt say that im an amazing golfer but i do hover between a 6-9 handicap...depends on how familiar i am with a course and if im playing mens or pro distance. i also shot my first under par game last spring but everything was dropping that day for me and ive yet to repeat it. i play some pretty nice clubs too as im a sucker for 'new and improved'. i got a taylormade tour burner driver 9.5*, a adams xtd pro 4 wood 16*, mizuno mp-57 irons, cleveland 588 wedges in 53 56 and 60 degrees and a scotty cameron putter.

im suprised there werent more people talking in this thread...i figured most of the 'older' dsfers were golfers as well.
Old 10-28-2008, 08:48 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,506
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

this thread died so soon, man...anyone still playing?

i wish i had picked it up earlier...seeing 10 yr olds drive golf balls twice as long as me makes me wonder if i coulda done that if i had started sooner.
Old 10-28-2008, 10:44 PM
Cooler than a polar bear's toenails

Credits: 9,813
tlock is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I try to play as often as possible, but golf is a very expensive habit. I generally shoot in the 90s. Hopefully, I can start playing 1-2 a month and get to the range at least once a week. Ive been to the buick invitational a couple times at torrey pines. beautiful course, a couple holes have breath taking views of the pacific.

Originally Posted by badmedicine09
I've been avoiding results all day. tlock, you are a God amongst men, thank you.

All of my posts are not my links...
Old 10-29-2008, 07:07 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,872
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I wish I could play more. I played in High School and have normally an 8-10 handicap, but only played a couple times this year...My goal is to play golf in all 50 states as I get older. Right now I think I am at 6...a lot to do!
Old 10-29-2008, 09:57 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 10,063
BarryMcCockiner is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I used to play at least every other week when I was working at a rich-ass country club and got to play every other Monday for free. It's a great course, but I'm usually in it for something to do outside while drinking copious amounts of booze and driving a cart around. I played baseball back in the day and always have to work on not choking up and trying to crush the ball, so I spend a lot of my time hunting down golfballs on the right side of the course.
Old 11-04-2008, 11:45 AM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,872
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:

typical baseball player turned golfer problem...