forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 10-13-2009, 06:26 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,495
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

The Raiders have a owner problem.
Old 10-13-2009, 06:46 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,359
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'll be looking forward to your Falcons against the Saints in a couple weeks if they hold up against the Cowboys and Bears, but that's a tough few weeks.
For some reason I'm pulling for them in the South against NO; must be an underdog thing.

Old 10-14-2009, 07:26 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,513
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

he's hella bad
Old 10-14-2009, 07:39 PM

Code:

I was hoping that they (Saints/Giants) would wear themselves out this weekend before the Saints host the Birds but I don't know now since brother's shadow got a hurt foot and all.
Old 10-14-2009, 08:00 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,866
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Jamarcus Russell is from here in Mobile, AL. My friend works for Comcast's public access station and they used to film all the high school football games and some of them were Jamarcus Russell's and after he was drafted some people demanded the copies of the game because Jamarcus Russell was going to be so good he was going to the Hall of Fame or something.

I think they might be using those tapes as coasters now.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 10-14-2009, 08:17 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,845
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

this thread makes me sad.

we could have had calvin... better yet. we could have had calvin AND cutler. WHAY AL DAVIS WHY DONT YOU JUST DIEEEEEEEEEE
Old 10-14-2009, 10:50 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,742
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

*applause*

Old 10-19-2009, 08:04 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,810
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

yeah, well....fuck, I hate it even more today. A delay of game penalty when Vick/McNabb were on the field...and a called timeout with none left?

I'm clearly responsible for the iggles no-show yesterday - denigrating their very opponent in this thread.

Honestly - that had to be one of the worst performances in the 10 year history of Reid coached teams. I was listening to it on AM radio, driving back from the beach and I was tempted to drive my vehicle into the center median and end my existence as a tortured, shamed, football fan.
"The blessing of my TITS be upon you;
we bless you in the name of the DSF."
Old 10-19-2009, 03:55 PM
So special, you feel it in your nuts.

Credits: 1,162,742
towdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud oftowdog has much to be proud of

Code:

I think it was in protest to Limbaugh being shut out of bidding on the Rams.

Old 11-21-2009, 04:03 AM

He is finally catching splinters and it is about time.