forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-07-2009, 09:31 AM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

sweet Gallow. do yo' thang mang!
Old 07-07-2009, 01:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 3,845
DontSnatch is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

thats fucking sick. id edit clips of players grabbing their balls if it meant working for an MLB (or AA) team.
Old 07-07-2009, 04:54 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

Gallow...I'll send you the free tickets I get for the D-backs all the freaking time. I don't even go anymore. Free tickets = $70 in beer, burger, and parking.
Old 07-07-2009, 05:30 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,068
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Cool stuff buddy, congrats!
Old 07-07-2009, 09:59 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,866
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Sounds good, but I work in Mobile, AL for their AA affiliate, lol.

And thanks guys! So far I've worked 4 days and had 3 tarp pulls due to rain.

Yesterday I worked from 9AM to 11PM. I can honestly say that unless you want to make your career in baseball front office type stuff, or if you just love baseball you don't care about pay, don't get a job working for a minor league baseball team. Here's a list of the things I've had to do:

1) Pull tarp. This is exhausting and you do it in the rain so you get soaked and need to bring a change of clothes each game day

2) Clean windows in the press box

3) Answer phones and take ticket orders

4) Toss trash. I did that tonight. At it wasn't a few bags, it was bags left over from the weekend. There were about 60 of them sitting outside the dumpster because the dumpster was full this morning, then they emptied it and we had to fill it back up again.

5) Fold hundreds of score cards

That's all I've really had to do so far... but yeah, it's exhausting grunt work for the most part, but my actual job, the video taping of the teams pitchers and batters and logging the game is awesome. And hell, I even like the tarp pull, it's like free exercise. It rocks. I love it, but if you're not interested in this kind of stuff, or baseball in particular, don't do it. The pay is weak. I only get paid $800 a month for this, on average. I've worked 40 hours over the past 4 days, if they ave a weekly homestand I'll end up working 70 hours easy, and they don't pay you hourly or overtime. So yeah, it's tough work. If you don't have a passion for baseball don't bother.

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 07-07-2009 at 10:00 PM.
Old 07-07-2009, 10:26 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 16,223
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!KrakeN said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

$800 per month in Mobile?!? Shit man...you're a freakin' millionaire!!!

Glad to know you found a job you actually look forward to going to...hard to find.

Best luck!