forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 08-29-2008, 04:54 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,836
dogstain is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Best Tour Ever?

Did you see the upcoming The Hold Steady tour? they're doing about 30 shows with Drive-By Truckers opening. Holy fuck, they better reinforce the rafters, 'cause this shit is gonna get ugly.

http://www.theholdsteady.com/
Old 08-29-2008, 05:22 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,958
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Nope. Not the best tour ever.

NKOTB '90... THAT... is the best tour ever

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 08-30-2008, 10:49 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,636
usajag is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Can't believe I'm sharing this, but I actually went to one of these shows in London. For the record: my parents took my older sister, and I tagged along. Tommy Page opened up for them.
Old 09-03-2008, 08:12 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,914
abitskrewd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

well, it really wasnt a tour per say, but i would have to go with January 28th, 1999 at the Meadowlands in NJ

Chumbawamba, Bad Religion, Black Star, Beastie Boys, and Rage Against the Machine.
Old 09-05-2008, 03:26 PM
It's Karmageddon Bitches!

Credits: 43,402
Sickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular auraSickboy76 has a spectacular aura

Lalaplaoosa or however you spell it, back in 96 or 97 was one of the best tour I have ever seen. I mean Metallica , the Ramones and Soundgarden and Waylon Jennings in the same tour! NICE! but not the best ever. The best ever would have been if i was alive to see it would have been the Monterey Pop festival!
look it up if you don't believe me!
Old 09-24-2008, 08:34 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
schnear25 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

lollapalooza...learn to use google.

The best show I ever went to was a Foo Fighters/Red Hot Chili Peppers concert (forget the year), but the tickets where $30 for the floor.
Old 09-24-2008, 08:58 AM
Granny pr0n poster extraordinaire

Credits: 16,865
thermos will become famous soon enoughthermos will become famous soon enough

Code:

Oh snap.....oh where they?

I've tried to refrain from this sort of bashing cuz it got shastaman canned.....but for fucks sake man, your very first post to bash an Avy'd member? And you've got a log in your eye?

I'm just speculating now.....but chances are NOT good that you'll survive.

On the fucktarded scale - you score substantially higher than the tubthumping dude (above). Best tour and Chumbawumba in the same sentence? Granted....Beasties and Rage are winners....but thereby offset by the first band. Fucking idiots.
Old 09-24-2008, 09:42 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,219
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

well the best tour ive seen(and i know im in the minority on this) was Kanye West, NERD, Lupe Fiasco, and Rihanna (glow in the dark)...but the best FESTIVAL i've seen had a mix of Kanye, Foo, Wilco, Lil Wayne, Black Keys, Andrew Bird, Chuck Berry, Rodrigo y Gabriela, Bob Dylan, Lupe Fiasco, etc.

Virgin Mobile Festival. it was awesome.
Old 09-24-2008, 05:07 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
schnear25 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Long time reader, first time poster. I meant no harm...just wanted to point out the simplicity of doing a google search to check spelling. It disappoints when things like Firefox have spell check built in and google is so easy to use and people still make no effort.

It was at Missouri University in '98 or '99, so it wasn't a great venue, but it was still a dope concert with two bands coming into their prime.