forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-27-2008, 05:04 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Sounds a lot like AJ Burnett. Cept Burnett is a little more reliable.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:31 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,712
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
another former marlins.
i always look at other teams and reminisce about when they were with the marlins...although i will say that they never seem to do as good with their new teams as they did when in florida.(lowell and beckett aside)
Old 07-27-2008, 05:32 PM

Code:

Yea and they went to the damn bosox who don't need any more help. The Al East is a pretty brutal division.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:35 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

id say the mets and tigers have the most former marlins....

delgado, castillo, moises, ramon castro

cabrera, ivan rodriguez, todd jones, edgar renteria, sheffield, d-train...
Old 07-27-2008, 05:36 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

as is the nl east
Old 07-27-2008, 05:41 PM

Central is pretty tough too... I love NL ball such a better game without the DH.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:43 PM
Dicktowel.com

Code:

agreed...its a copout to have a dh....it just provides more runs which doesn't actually mean a more fun ballgame
Old 07-27-2008, 05:44 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,074
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I somehow just stumbled onto this thread now.......a little late I know....

I live in New York, and have a saturday season ticket plan, and have had it for 6 years now. Love the Yankees, and this last year in the stadium has been a crazy one so far. THAT BEING SAID>>>>

The Yanks will continue to dominate the red sox, and this sweep will be huge for us. Cashman did very well these last few days acquiring Nady, Marte, and Sexton for really next to nothing. While they are good/average players, and one might say so what, whats so special, the facts are that they fill voids in the line-up and defense which solidifies the roster. If the starting pitching stays as strong as it has been we have nothing to worry about, mid-relief has been pretty solid as no one is getting over used and everyone gets ample time to rest, haha and I don't even have to talk about Mariano Rivera.....dude is lights out this year is one of his greatest seasons. Cano is hot to trot and the bats are swinging, it is about time that the cream rises to the top, and here come the Yanks.

here is a shot from one of the games i was at this year, only I wasn't in the season bleacher seats for this game

click to make larger^^
The power of the Stache will beat mannys dirty dreads tonight just watch

everyone get this out for after the game tonight

Old 07-27-2008, 05:45 PM

Code:

Small ball is often way more exciting... love guys who play with speed and take risks. But a gamechanging bomb every now and then is pretty exciting as well.
Old 07-27-2008, 05:48 PM

You're a lucky man Bleacher... Im desperately trying to get out to NY to see Yankee Stadium once before they close their doors. Can't say I much like the Yanks or the BoSox, jealousy is a powerful thing. Jays tried to buy a team these past few years didn't get us real far.