forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Should we legalize prostitution?
Yes 51 75.00%
No. 3 4.41%
Leave it up to the states. 14 20.59%
Voters: 68. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-21-2008, 11:18 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,720
zippy8416 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I've never been to a prostitute, but I definitely think that it should be legal. Look if two consenting adults agree to have a sexual transaction then they should be able to. The government should run it like any other business. Here in NYC they regulate strip clubs so that they have to be a certain distance from churches, schools, other strip clubs, etc... They could do the same with brothels (or even combine the two like they do in Montreal). Also, I think that if they legalize it yes it will cut down on disease, and some might say more importantly human trafficking!
Old 12-22-2008, 12:01 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,435
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

To me, most women cannot sell their body and still be emotionally unharmed. Look at all the prostitution and strippers and it is all druggies and damaged chicks. I just see too many negative consequences with this being allowed ot run rampant.
Old 12-22-2008, 01:22 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 445,027
tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough

the argument i always bring up with my lady is, can we admit that not everyone is equal when it comes to mental capability? i mean, some women (and men) are just not made to succeed in college or technical education. but suppose this woman was good looking, so good looking in fact, that a man would be willing to pay her for sexual gratification. now if the woman has no problem with this arrangement, who is the government to say she should not be able to earn a decent living doing something she enjoys? without an education, what is she supposed to be banished to minimum wage jobs because a portion of the society deems her acts immoral and subsequently illegal? i have a real problem with that and not just because i am a guy and that is the social stigma answer i am supposed to give.
Old 01-20-2009, 10:50 PM
My goal is to live forever. So far so good!

Credits: 542,375
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for
mr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful formr.brownfella gives a lot that you are thankful for

Leave it up to the states.With all the different laws and tax rules. I still think it is best to leave up to the states.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSNakE View Post
That settles it. Pancakes for breakfast it is
Quote:
Originally Posted by MEGADOUCHE View Post
... On with the shenanigans.
Old 02-06-2009, 01:20 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 1,507
tripwire is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

why the fuck not..........
Old 04-07-2009, 02:37 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,481
BRUMROSSY is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Talking

How do you collate the amount of tax due? The amount before or after she's paid her pimp?

Does she write a daily inventory?
112 blow jobs @ $xx
38 anal @ $xx
7 straight @ $x