forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 09-06-2017, 07:45 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,441
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That sucks man

Still three days out, the models have already changed drastically since Mon/Tues, so maybe it'll push further out to sea.

Be thinking good thoughts for ya.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 09-06-2017, 09:13 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Code:

Maybe it will stay east like Mathew did that would be best. We did lose power with Mathew for like a week. Thanks for the well wishes and back at you and Antronics
Old 09-07-2017, 04:02 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Tonight I'm playing Saved By the Bell: The College Years and going to a 3 hour cooking demonstration.
Old 09-07-2017, 09:45 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,424
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

Code:

You can always look on the bright side - my wife is already shopping for a new SUV to replace the one we have now, that she is convinced is going to get washed away. She's picked out the color, now she's waffling between leather-trimmed or full leather seats. Bitch.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 09-09-2017, 06:03 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Looks like I'm getting a visitor Monday:

I always chuckle at those spaghetti models that have everyone in agreement except that one guy who's prediction is way the fuck off to the west. Dude's been right all along. Day after day they've adjusted the track westward towards his modeling.

Shit.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 09-09-2017, 10:05 AM

Code:

Looks like that bitch Irma is going to use my yard as a shortcut to Georgia. BTW I'm on the St Pete side of Tampa Bay. With the old farts. Oh well, fewer of them come Tuesday. You'll be able to spot them, they will be in their cars, under water, with their turn signal still on.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:06 AM

Code:

Heh

I'm a bit more north county than you, but still right on the water. Just outside the A/B evac zones, so . . . fun times a comin'

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 09-09-2017, 02:41 PM

Code:

Wife offered the choice of going and sheltering with her mother. I picked hurricane. I thought it would be a big fight, but she just said Thank You. We're in zone E so for flood risk I think we're fine. It's going to be all about the wind I fear. And I forgot the kites.

Old 09-10-2017, 08:01 AM

Code:

Hey, you're a local boy . . . I've been watching way more commercial television than I normally do . . . this Jen Epstein on FOX13 is sorta Morticia hot, don't you think?

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Old 09-10-2017, 09:42 AM

Not to derail the thread, but I watch Jen on 38, I know her in person having met her in the waiting room at the vet's. She was a tiny little thing, malnourished skinny because she was on-air talent on Baynews 9 and they keep beating on them to loose weight. Since then she's added on some pounds and gotten a boob job. Daddy likes.
After that, I watch Shay on 28 like a hawk watching a field mouse. She may be married but hubby better not turn his head.