forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 05-05-2008, 06:02 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 2,076
bisoerocks44 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Haha same here Dusio......but once we had this chick in high school that would let us all beat it up....so one day about 15 of us got together and took turns...I got 3rds so not to bad I suppose..It was dark by the time we all left the apartment....good times!
Old 05-05-2008, 06:05 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 6,409
Mohaman Cheez is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Long story, sorry!

I had a party when I was 17 with my dad's permission at his house.I got the beer and he went up to the bar with my step-mom.This was all under the condition that it was only gonna be like 5-10 people at most.
My dad's house sits right along a major highway,so as the party grew a friend of his that just happened to be going to same bar said to him you got a hell of a party going on at the house.Dad says '"Just like 5-10 people" and friend tells him 'really,because your driveway,lawn,shoulder of the road and neighbors lawn are covered with cars. My father promptly comes home to find me fucking a friends girlfriend on the front lawn.My toes on the asphalt for traction,I see the headlights and the girl under me says "Who is that in the car?" and I tell her its my dad,so she asks me what we should do. I tell her that I'm gonna finish because I'm already busted and I might as well get in trouble for something worth while. After being done I walk inside to see my dad with a beer in his hand on the couch with my friends and he tells me "How many times do I have to tell you?Ugly girls go out back!"
After the party breaks up several friends stay over due to alcohol,including a heavier friend who had a crush on me.
To shorten an already long story I had sex with the heavy girl under the pull out couch on the floor while 3 people were above us passed out on the mattress.And when I finally got to my own bed I had sex with my cousin's best friend Wendy who was sleeping in my bed.
So 3 in one night is my sluttiest,and the locations of the first 2 made it worse.
Old 05-05-2008, 06:52 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,423
alittleoffhedy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i'm not an outstanding slut, so my story my seem a little mild. occasionally i hook up with some of my friends so guys will buy me drinks. what can i say, i have a students budget.
Old 05-05-2008, 07:19 PM

Credits: 5,589
bobbbb is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

come on don't you know you go last that way you don't have anyone tapping you on the shoulder
Old 05-05-2008, 07:20 PM

Credits: 1,615
BubbleBoy is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Pretty tame here, off the top of my head. Either fucking a cokehead in a hotel room bathroom while a dozen ppl were outside doing their shit (I'm clean thank god), or getting blown in my car by a girl I met the night before on a clear morning on a busy street then fucking my then-gf later that evening after convincing her the red marks all over my neck were an allergic reaction.
Old 05-05-2008, 08:02 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,764
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Move to Texas. I'll buy you dinner to go with those drinks because I'm a gentleman like that.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:29 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,765
Jewonaman is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default BJs are fun

one night at my apartment, after a very long night of drinking I passed out with two girls on my pull out couch. one passed out while the other gave me head, then preceeded to pass out. I woke her friend up and got head from her while she leaned over her passed out friend. that was fun.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:49 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
Sprocket is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

• Banged three different chicks in their apartment over the course of one weekend of urban camping
  • Did the mother of a guy I didn't like in high school for a one-nighter. She didn't know who I was
  • Fucked two of my sister's friends in the same night at a party she was hosting
  • Double teamed a girl with a buddy of mine, he was doing her from behind and she was blowing me while we passed a joint back and forth

That's about it off the top of my head
Old 05-06-2008, 06:15 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,480
jump is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I got a handjob from my friend's 40 something year old mom under the blankets on floor as my friend and her son were sleeping next to us after getting drunk.

Nailed one of my best friend's 50 year old mom after a night getting drunk one night as my friend slept in the room next to us.
Old 05-06-2008, 08:31 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,399
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Here Goes...

Right before I deployed in '06, a friend came down to visit who I hadn't seen in 15years...she and I have the same birthday and are 2hours apart...She came down and we fucked like crazy, she left on a monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday I threw down with a friend with bennies, friday and saturday the Corps sent me down to Atlanta where I banged an army chick who was there for the same training I was there for....so that's my three chicks in one week story...

Also, my first anal experience with a chick was with my g/f from high school, we were watching Tombstone w/ her dad and we were on the floor and he was in his recliner....he feel asleep and we started fooling around and I slipped it in and fuckt her in the ass at her dad's feet....

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...