forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2008, 10:22 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,168
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If it makes you feel better, for me, it's the eye shadow more than any physical features.
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,198
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Amy, just so you know. I did not post that pic out of meanness. I, like a few others saw a "general" resemblance to you. That is all. It was all in fun, which is what DSF is based in.

I know me and you have had our differences, but this had NOTHING to do with it. I know you have seen the Chops that Mick has done of me. I love them!! (and, no I am not sending you my junk pics Mick!) but, come on!! For you to be hurt because someone said you kinda sorta looked like a hot chick... (I didn't even know she had a nose) is a bit trivial.

You know what happens here. Roll with it. It is not real life. It is DSF4Life!!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 325,464
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

your the one who posted an ugly pic and said it looked like me and when i got offended bc i dont look like her you had to keep pushing. obviously you got sick of me having confidence. im just playing along.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:23 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 31,168
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I'm confused. When did you stop being up every chick's ass?
Old 09-09-2008, 10:23 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

you didnt offend me.
i just find her very unattractive. especially bc im sensitive about how big my nose is

Old 09-09-2008, 10:24 PM

Code:

i guess thats understandable, and the only similarity.

Old 09-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 26,198
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest
BlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illestBlackCrypt is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

You have a nose?? Never noticed!

"You last visited: 01-19-2009 at 07:33 AM"

Quote:
Originally Posted by amylikewhoa View Post
go fuckyourself
Old 09-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Randy Blythe wishes he could sniff my panties

Credits: 36,948
bexxx has a brilliant future
bexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant futurebexxx has a brilliant future

Code:

LOl amy your nose isnt big take this from the girl who was (is still) called mrs. Magoo.
At work my fav is "There is no i in team.... but there is a u in cunt......"
Old 09-09-2008, 10:28 PM

Code:

i went out with a guy once and he pissed me off so i never went out with him again and i ignored all his texts and calls so one day he texted me and said i dont wanna go out with you any way "****** nose"

Old 09-09-2008, 10:29 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 295,242
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

Code:

the fact that you're taking it this hard means you've never had any confidence.

oh, and you do look like her.

not my links. always virus check.
Closed Thread