forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 06-07-2008, 12:15 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,863
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Oh, and in case anyone was wondering, I still think that dude needs a good ass beating. If for nothing else than the level of "doucheness" he has brought to the internet via his site.
Old 06-07-2008, 12:49 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,981
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Cheers to Randal and Choppie for voicing the other side, I have to agree. Hatred gets us nowhere, and usually just ends up causing more problems.

Every day I appreciate the fact that I was born somewhere like the U.S. where no matter how bad things can seem sometimes, I still have more luxury and ammenities and freedom that most people ever will. I can understand people wanting to immigrate here- we've blasted the world with our "American image" (via tv, movies, music, etc), of course it looks inticing.

However, I think we can all admit (well, maybe not all, I can at least) that the U.S. still has problems: we stick our fingers in any country's business if it's going to benefit us (just because we have the power doesn't mean we need to abuse it... not that we don't use it for good as well, we often do), the amount of fatal violence that goes on within our borders is unparalleled in other first-world countries, United States is the only wealthy, industrialized nation that does not provide universal health care....

I think that if we could turn our energies away from hatred and distrust and focus it more on improving our own country, we could bring about some changes for the better.

This is, of course, my opinion, and everyone is intitled to their own. I too am not lambasting anyone in this thread, but we can all appreciate the right to voice our thoughts, right? Just putting mine out there.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:12 PM
AmylikeWHOA! That's what he said

Credits: 324,585
amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

people in americaa a lot of times jump on an america hating bandwagon bc its a popular opinion outside america but take for granted that most of the countries that do hate america lack the rights and freedoms to voice anything other then positive opinions bout their countries.

i met a man from russia today who had a usa tattoo on his arm and i told him i thought it was awesome and he said it was the only country he would ever get a tattoo about because he would have never imagined having all he has not if he still lived in russia, or anywhere else. he made my day
Old 06-07-2008, 09:15 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,480
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Hell that made my day and didn't even meet that guy...thanks Amy...

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...
Old 06-07-2008, 09:16 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 8,689
admiral is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

There is way too much political talk going on. Thank god that I have to the freedom to look at boobs on drunken stepfather forums.
Old 06-07-2008, 09:31 PM

amylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSFamylikewhoa is loved by the DSF

Code:

anytime most of my friends parents are from other countries and theyre all pretty awesome, all resitered, tax paying, law abiding citizens and thats all that matters, it doesnt matter who comes from where as long as they appreciate the liberties they get here and play by the rukes.

and mscellany is right there are problems, but what country doesnt have them?
Old 06-07-2008, 09:32 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,464
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

Code:

I think this is the most I have seen you type. You should do it more often.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:35 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,863
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I agree. (101010)
Old 06-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Download my thanksJester file. Or a good BJ will do nicely...

Credits: 93,464
binary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aurabinary_jester has a spectacular aura

This has been covered, but I firmly believe in this...

I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will die for your right to say it

The first amendment was created to protect speech, political speech specifically. No, I did not read what he stated, I didn't feel the need. But the fact that he can say it embodies why we live here.

Remember that this country was founded by revolutionary speech that was considered treasonous by the government at the time.

Old 06-07-2008, 09:39 PM

aww thank you, i really love politics and i get really into a convo like this
Closed Thread