forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 04-15-2010, 04:49 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 24,161
AngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversationAngryManny is being mentioned in polite conversation
Default HAE seen naked pics of chicks they know online?

I've been looking at real girls' naked pics online for like ten years now, and still haven't seen anyone I know...well, not counting those nudie pics of chick who told me where to find them.

Has anyone stumbled across pics they have found randomly, and if the answer is yes, is there some sort of method to find pics of chicks you know minus...

Photobucket hacking (which is awesome), myspace, facebook, or just typing the chicks name in the google search box

Last edited by AngryManny : 04-15-2010 at 09:54 AM.
Old 04-15-2010, 12:51 PM

Credits: 79,157,884
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

People ask this question all the time. My ex-wife was on a couple of websites. Butter face but killer body and a total freak in bed. Also certifiable. But fun to hang out with once in a while.
She the brunette on top.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-15-2010, 01:25 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

a long time ago i used to work with a model named Monica Mesones. she was just a retail fashion model then. she was one of the very few models ive ever met that was truly a nice person. she was always very nice to me. a few years later i googled her, and found out she posed for playboy.

Old 04-15-2010, 01:29 PM

Credits: 79,157,884

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That is way awesome!
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 04-15-2010, 03:07 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,388
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

I work with a lady named Kim. She was a professional model under the name of Paulina Rose. She appeared in several playboy issues. Older now and retired from the business, but still hot.

Old 04-15-2010, 05:04 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,067
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

a few years ago, one of my friends admitted to going on milf hunter and jerking it to all the free 2 minute videos off their website. He recognized one of the women as a girl from our high school. We bought the copy and sent it to everyone we knew hahaha. Pretty Hilarious Also know two girls from college, one is now a model, another was in playboy on-line ill try to find the links

heres the chick from high school

Code:

Old 04-15-2010, 05:30 PM
Lurking in the shadows...plotting my next move.

Credits: 299,295
kjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the roughkjshadow is a jewel in the rough

Code:

That's funny,

I have never had the pleasure of seeing anybody I know on the internet

Last edited by kjshadow : 04-15-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:08 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 105,858
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

I haven't had the privilege of finding anyone I know...but I am always looking...
Old 04-15-2010, 08:50 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,864
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

A fraternity brother of mine was chatting with one of our other fraternity brothers' ex girlfriend on facebook. After they split up she started to get a little punkish, piercings and tattoos etc. And he was just casually talking about her piercings and she mentioned about getting more a little down south. One thing led to another, and she had told him she posted pics of herself on an online sex forum (xnxx). He told me, I found them, and I was very pleased... because I had always thought she was a cool chick. And also, her tits were huge and I had a hard time not staring at them when she was in my presence.

And yes, I have them.

And no, I won't share. Sorry

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Last edited by gallow737 : 04-15-2010 at 08:51 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 09:00 PM
I got the biggest collection of nipple pics this side of the Mississippi!

Credits: 69,458
StorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the roughStorageBag is a jewel in the rough

Hell, I'm always posting the pictures of the girls I know. Other than those...I haven't stumbled across pictures of that type of girls I know that I haven't taken myself, but I do feel like it's just a matter of time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Choppie View Post
StorageBag...you sir are a fucking god among men!