forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 04-07-2010, 09:26 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,883
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I understand the dangers, Mr. H. Like I said (but didn't expound on) my bachelors degree was initially aimed at Microbiology. I also managed fast food and was ServSafe (NC's approved food handling and safety course) certified. But I stand by what I say, if I'm like at work and I know the person isn't going to be touching my food, it's just their dick that they're touching. I'm not shaking hands with any of these skeezy fucks I work with, so let 'em not wash their hands.
-SrD
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-08-2010, 01:50 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

disinterry an callera, to. you dont want to get them. trust me :-(

did you know you got to be able to spell a word to find it in a dictionary?

Last edited by 2-6 : 04-08-2010 at 01:53 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:41 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,717
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

SRD... by no means was I intending to dispute you. As the patron, you are more than welcome to come and go from the privy without question to your hygiene.

I'm only interested in the BoH & FoH employees, regardless of whether they push a broom, cook and prep the food or do the dishes. We have 2-3 restaurant closings locally each year from food poisoning or Hep. breakouts, some attributed to simple dishwashers who didn't wash their hands after using the bathroom. Florida doesn't require Hep. test of restaurant workers before employment, like they did when I was a kid in NJ. I wish Florida would.
Code:

IE spell check deduced the dysentery and I just knew how to spell Cholera. Hope that helps.
Old 04-09-2010, 09:11 AM

MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Sounds like we agree with each other then Mr. H. When I managed a ChickFilA I taught my employees to wash their hands on the way into and out of the bathroom, and anytime they re-entered the counter area from the dining room. And because perception is reality, no one that handled money handled food. And anyone that was seen touching their face or any other part of their body except their forearms/hands were made to wash their hands. Just good practice, y'know?
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-09-2010, 02:32 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

tutor says no spell chek. I'm suposd to figure it out on my own.

Old 04-09-2010, 09:41 PM
Mmmmm... DAT ASS!

Credits: 51,557
drunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to beholddrunkbear is a splendid one to behold

once i was at a mcdonalds and was using the rest room and a employee was
taking a shit with the door opened got wiped his ass then walked out without
washing his hands i grab the manager and told him sure enough he had shit on his hand still luckily he did not touch any food
Old 04-10-2010, 05:17 AM

Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:

In Florida, most of that is law and consider health code violations.
Old 04-10-2010, 07:30 PM

Code:

In Florida, most of that is law and consider health code violations.[/quote]

Florida is more cosmopolitan than NC then. Does your daddy know that you give a ****** his coffee? It would kill him wouldn't it?
-SrD
Always THAT asshole
Old 04-11-2010, 12:01 AM

Code:

In Florida, most of that is law and consider health code violations.[/quote]

Florida is more cosmopolitan than NC then. Does your daddy know that you give a ****** his coffee? It would kill him wouldn't it?
-SrD[/quote]
Not sure what a ****** is, but is it has anything to do with him passing on, for once I have to plead innocence. He was in NJ and I in Fla. when he died.
Old 04-11-2010, 12:55 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 5,587
jakemundane is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

YES!!

and the worst part is when they have all those damn automated sinks and hand-dryers and not actual paper towels so you have to touch to handle or stand like a dumb-ass until the next person comes in (not that i've ever done that) !