forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-15-2008, 03:56 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 297,263
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF
Default Global Warming Hoax

Personal I never believed this shit. Global warming hahaha. Get a chuckle out of the mass scare tactic's the news and guys who wanted to be president. here's 2 video's, they are 15 mins together if you get a chance watched and laugh. because people believe that we are gonna drown when the ice caps melt.

This has some really interesting facts how the world has said the we are cooling done one decade to warming to cooling again.
Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Al Gore sued by over 30.000 Scientists for fraud!
Code:

Old 12-15-2008, 08:30 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,015
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

I don't think it's a "hoax" but I certainly don't believe in it. Last year there was a story in the news saying that in one years time the Earth cooled enough to completely undo the last decade of warming or something like that.

Oh and what a coincidence that that coincides with the activity of the sun.

One volcano blowing up puts way more shit into the atmosphere than man does.
Old 12-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 91,436
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

so you don't think man is contributing to the shitty state of our environment?

you don't believe in carbon emissions and pollution and the depletion of the ozone layer?

i'm not saying scare tactics are the right way, because let's be honest, both sides, left and right, are guilty of it. there are a few organizations that can be said to be non-scare tactic using. tobacco-free ads, drug psas, religious organizations, atheist organizations...everyone uses scare tactics.

while i dont agree in trying to scare people into submission, the idea of global warming is a real problem and if people don't believe in it, the environment and our globe suffers.

by the way, do you not believe in the term 'global warming' or something else?
Old 12-15-2008, 08:56 AM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

by the way that second utube video from redeye? the sensationalist ass fox show?
Old 12-15-2008, 09:28 AM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,615
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The problem is that it is not so much "global warming" as it is "climate change". Im not a scientist, but do you really think that we can pour dangerous chemicals and pollutants into the air, ground, and water and they just disappear?

This whole backlash against environmentalism with the random scientist speaking out is strangely reminiscent of tobacco companies pushing their scientists who would SWEAR that cigarettes are good for you. Large corporations are behind this, hoping to slow down regulations so they can continue to pollute our environment in exchange for a higher profit margin.
Old 12-15-2008, 09:56 AM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

exactly! it is extremely ignorant to believe that there is nothing going on. yes, the earth has its natural warming and cooling periods, but the things we as humans have done to the environment, both intentionally and unintentionally since the industrial revolution cannot be ignored.

at the very least you can see that regulation on pollution is a good thing. look at the regulations on smog and how greatly it has improved the air quality in places like los angeles.

you may have trouble believing in science, but the earth has been around for billions of years (yes, that is right, billions, not a few thousand like the bible tells you) and gone through a number of mass extinctions, the problem this time around is that we are here. we are a previously unknown variable in relation to the timeline of the earth and we are not sure how this can end. precautionary principle anyone? if me riding my bike to school and work, recycling, and supporting renewable energy development is what it takes, i say "count me in!" i'd rather be safe than sorry.

p.s. post# 666! the number of the beast.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:06 AM
Dicktowel.com

ps. the guy in the video admits that there is global warming, he just says its an insignificant amount (1/10th of a percent), and even if that number is too small in my opinion, it still means that the future of our future generations will have to deal with that!

we're being blind to the future if we don't try to change our ways, and that's the main idea of global warming.

it took gas getting to 4 bucks for people to think about other ways to get around, and now that its back to under 2 bucks, im sure everyones forgotten about those things
Old 12-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 37,015
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

No where did I say that I don't think humans harm the environment. I only said that I do not believe that humans are responsible for the rise in Earths temperature. As I said, a large volcano eruption is going to do more harm yet the Earth is still around after all of them that have blown up.

The temperature record (as in exact, accurate temperature readings taken by an accurate scientific device) only go back what, 100-200 years? The Earth has been around how long? Cycles of the Earth take a long time yet humans have somehow CAUSED in just 100 years a massive change in global temperature when all the natural disasters throughout the years haven't? It just doesn't make any sense to say that humans are solely responsible for the rise in global temperatures.

Go look and compare changes in the Earths temperature with the activity of the sun and you will find that when the sun is more active, the Earth warms up. The Earth has recently cooled a bit, and oh, what you know, the sun is in a period of decreased activity right now.

Humans are not the cause of global warming. Nature is. Everyone needs to just calm down and stop freaking out over something that is natural and beyond our control.

Last edited by Striker : 12-15-2008 at 10:24 AM.
Old 12-15-2008, 10:35 AM
Cactus Jack

Credits: 0 [Check]

it is a combination. yes, there are natural events like volcanoes and natural warming and cooling trends, we know that. cows create methane, etc. in the past the earth has always been able to adjust and correct itself after these natural shifts.

you cannot be blind to the impact of what we do. there are millions of cars and factories creating air pollution, there are companies dumping toxic waste in unknown places, hell, there are even those that just leave their waste where it stands because the countries outside of the u.s. that they call home do little to regulate such practices.

how can you deny that?

just answer this, do you think that our being on this planet and all of the results related to our presence has no impact at all on the earth and the environment? and if your answer is no, tell me why? tell me how all of the pollution we have created just disappears and does nothing. i will then blow off my final and patent your miracle formula for my own since the scientist and leaders of the world do not have your revolutionary technology.
Old 12-15-2008, 12:01 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,615
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I dont think people realize how many MILLIONS of $$$ a year chemical companies or manufacturers spend just on lobbying politicians. It is in their best interest to denying "global warming" or "climate change" so they can continue to pollute.

There are also protests about it not being fair bc places like China arent going to comply. But have you heard the stories from China around the Olympics time?!!? The need for masks, weird green algae showing up in their bodies of water.