forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 09-24-2010, 01:12 PM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,933
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Fsmak,

Just wanted to let you know the whole state of Arkansas is flipped upside down for the game this weekend. I don't know what I'm going to do here if your boys from 'Bama lose. Everything will be about how the Hogs are going to the National Title game if the were to win. I don't see it happening but you never know.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 88,487
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

it could definitely happen. bama hasn't had a real opponent yet. psu sucks, the big 10 sucks, nuff said.

anyway, im hoping bama stays unbeaten so that florida pulls off the upset, it'll propel us sky high.
Old 09-24-2010, 10:18 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

and...my reasoning is why people hate the bcs
Old 09-25-2010, 04:12 PM
Dicktowel.com

roll, tide, roll......17-7 ark up at the half!
Old 09-26-2010, 03:48 PM
Dicktowel.com

GATORS are READY FOR BAMA! Should be #1 v. #4, but whatever.
Gators will take it, I say
Old 09-27-2010, 03:39 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,284
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default AP Top 25 Week 5 (Sept. 26)

Old 10-03-2010, 08:01 PM
Here's the beef!!

Credits: 643,548
fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
do I really need to say anything?

31-6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leeann Tweeden Nude!!! One of my favorites!

Last edited by fsmak08 : 10-03-2010 at 08:01 PM.
Old 11-01-2010, 03:31 PM
Here's the beef!!

fsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nicefsmak08 is just really nice

LMFAO!

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7458165

Old 11-01-2010, 10:33 PM
Dicktowel.com

not sure if most people will get that auburn bashing. the context with the computer. but its really not that funny, esp bc auburn is killing it this yr. so what if they won by 3, its still a win. and cam newton is the truth. he just keeps getting better. it'd be sweet if he was still a gator, but im not crying about letting him go. hes doing his thing at auburn, so good for him.

heisman for sure. and bama, yeah, has a shot at auburn, should be a great iron bowl.
Old 11-04-2010, 04:37 PM
Here's the beef!!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
will determine the National Champion IMO......

Last edited by fsmak08 : 11-04-2010 at 04:37 PM.