forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 12-31-2017, 03:09 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,380
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Blade Runner 2049

Good sequel as sequels go.
Old 12-31-2017, 07:16 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Default The Florida Project

Funny and sad. Made me laugh but shit it made me feel sad as all hell at the end
4 out of 5
Old 12-31-2017, 09:21 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,958
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

2/5 I don't know why I bothered, it was 90% teenager bullshit. Not enough action and when they introduced 1 chick to the movie, it went to shit. Oh, and there were 0 tits.

1/5 For some reason I immediately watched the 2nd and less entertaining of the two. What a waste of time.
Plus, upon introducing another female with more potential, there were still 0 tits, even during the Ecstasy scene. If I somehow am forced to watch the third installment, I will kill myself before the credits roll.

Old 01-07-2018, 01:26 PM

Default The Foreigner

Jackie Chan!!! That should be enough of a review.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-07-2018 at 05:10 PM. Reason: I put the pic on a host.
Old 01-08-2018, 08:42 PM

Default Happy Death Day

Held my interest until the end. With all the sorority girls, some tits would have been nice.
...heading over to Young and Busty.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 01-09-2018 at 05:58 AM. Reason: This one too. :)
Old 01-11-2018, 07:32 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,443
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets

Watchable, but I wouldn't recommend springing for the pay-per-view, it should be on regular movie channels soon.

Rent-a-lesbian Cara Delevingne shows a few flashes of actual acting ability, but there's not enough time to flesh out the relationship between her and Dean Dehaan (Valerian) to make that subplot believable.

Gratuitous cameo by Rihanna feels gratuitous, as she seems to have been cast solely to have her and her body/dance double cgi morph into supposedly sexy outfits while performing a supposedly sexy pole dance for Valerian.

It's a hot mess of cgi overload. Seemed too busy for me. Maybe it just requires repeated viewings or knowledge of the source material. *shrug*

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 01-12-2018, 12:33 AM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Default Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri

Great movie 5 out of 5. If a movie could hit notes this one hit every one
Old 01-14-2018, 09:26 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Default Personal Shopper

Not recommended

The galleries of Stewart topless from the film are here:

https://forum.drunkenstepfather.com/...risten+stewart

Don't waste your time on this flick unless you're really desperate to watch her tremble/stutter-mumble her way through this boring slog of a movie. You'll never get that 1hr 45m of your life back.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Last edited by drchin : 01-14-2018 at 09:27 AM.
Old 01-14-2018, 08:56 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,958

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
So I shouldn't hope that the plot involves her trying out dildo's for her 'shopee'. Noted.

Old 03-18-2018, 08:56 AM

Default Thor: Ragnarok

Very watchable, though I personally don't like the direction they've taken with this character/franchise.

Still . . .

Cate Blanchett is surprisingly hot in her goth-y dark eye make-up, black hair and skin tight leather as Hela Goddess of Death.

Tessa Thompson is a delight as a hard drinking Valkyrie

Jeff Goldblum is . . . well . . . Jeff Goldblum as the Grandmaster (reportedly he was allowed to improvise his entire performance and dialog in the movie)

Also a half serious/half comic cameo by Benedict Cumberbatch as Dr. Strange who's much more competent here than last seen in his own origin story movie a while back.

Despite my own misgivings, it's worth the five bucks on pay-per-view if don't want to wait for it on basic cable or blu ray.

Quote:
Never heard of him.