forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: Tits or Ass?
Tits 130 44.22%
Ass 151 51.36%
Other? (Explain) 13 4.42%
Voters: 294. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-2013, 10:47 PM
I iz in your head, fucking around with shit.

Credits: 19,098
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.headmuses wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Gotta give reps to vdub here....perfect tits can be bought...bolt-on's are a dime a dozen...but a perfect onion...man, that cannot be bought.
Old 11-28-2013, 09:35 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,207
starchilde will become famous soon enoughstarchilde will become famous soon enough
Default I'm gald you assed me that question

This is an age old question, perhaps even more ancient than the chicken or the egg debate (it was the egg, in case anyone is still pondering that old chestnut... think about it... the chicken was a mutation of an earlier life form... duh).

I might have wandered a bit off topic, but I'm back.

Yeah, tits good, no doubt about it. There is absolutely nothing wrong with a nice pair of titties, just so long as this one matches that one. Differing cup sizes are SOOO off-putting to me. My first serious girlfriend had some tig ol' bitties, and everybody thought they knew why I was with her, but it was that sweet ass that won my hard... er, I mean, my heart! Nothing makes me more interested in a chickie than a sublimely sculpted derrière. If there was indeed Intelligent Design, dat ass was one of his best ideas.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:12 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 7,433
lorene has a spectacular auralorene has a spectacular auralorene has a spectacular auralorene has a spectacular aura

In my opinion tits are more important haha
Old 12-24-2013, 12:46 PM
SPAM

Credits: 2,802
Euell will become famous soon enoughEuell will become famous soon enough
Default Tits or Ass

Ass more important for me lol
btw, tits are important too, I like to see how they moving lol
Old 01-04-2014, 07:41 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,325
cali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSF

gotta love the tits.
Old 06-18-2015, 03:25 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 3,251
Burmman has a spectacular auraBurmman has a spectacular auraBurmman has a spectacular auraBurmman has a spectacular aura

I'm an ass man myself. Don't get me wrong a nice set of tits are nice but I will worship a nice ass for hours.
Old 07-15-2015, 11:45 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Must agree with the first post in that I always wonder why women complain about men looking at their chests, & yet many of the women I see around are wearing clothes with part of those parts exposed or something written on them. (Reminds me of years ago, riding past a billboard that said, "Caught you looking at the billboards.")

I'm not really sure why I'm not attracted to rears, though I must admit I don't recall ever seeing why people would be attracted to them.

1] It's something both genders have, & they probably serve the same purpose/function.

2] Especially between the two, seeing one usually means the person is nearby & maybe approaching, whereas the other means they're perhaps heading further away than they are currently.
Old 07-25-2015, 12:39 PM
Single handedly making tens of millions of people not give a fuck about Heathyr Hoffman.

Voorhees Has a lot of rep, but will never be as reputable as wannabe DSF user pasyaerrov.

I'm a cleavage lover. I can't get enough of it!