forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 04-10-2013, 04:15 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,557
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Trying to quit again.

Old 04-11-2013, 10:29 AM
Bam Bam is hittin that! imgbox

Credits: 212,142
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.
Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.Bam-Bam is the Mack Daddy of reputation.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

Good luck! October 1st will be 5 years no smoking for me.

And I finally just lost the 65 lbs I gained when I kicked them!

Old 04-12-2013, 10:47 AM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,557
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

That's awesome. Hoping to do the same, haven't gained any weight from quitting yet but trying to lose 50 lbs by the end of the year. Anyways Day 4 and the cravings are hit and miss. But gonna give it an honest effort this go around.

Old 02-20-2014, 08:20 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,047
Lion74 will become famous soon enoughLion74 will become famous soon enoughLion74 will become famous soon enough

I was quit smoking four times and I smoke again. You just need to quit and thats it.
Old 04-13-2014, 10:05 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 4,010
WanchaiUK is a jewel in the roughWanchaiUK is a jewel in the roughWanchaiUK is a jewel in the roughWanchaiUK is a jewel in the roughWanchaiUK is a jewel in the roughWanchaiUK is a jewel in the rough

2 years without a cigarette for me... only advice i can give is that you have to want to give up for yourself, if you don't want really want to give up you'll fail everytime
Old 04-13-2014, 01:38 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,613
RightRoyalBastard has a spectacular auraRightRoyalBastard has a spectacular auraRightRoyalBastard has a spectacular auraRightRoyalBastard has a spectacular auraRightRoyalBastard has a spectacular aura

A non smoker since 2010. Went to an Allen Carr clinic and haven't come close to wanting to smoke since then. Friends still do, doesn't bother me in the least and felt so much better after a couple of months of getting the gunk out of my system. If you want to quit then I recommend the clinics. Took me as a fairly heavy smoker (1-2 packs a day) and I left the session just the same but with zero interest in smoking.