forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-18-2015, 06:39 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
RIP Jeff Conaway of "Taxi" & "Grease"... I still remember he brought the box in to show doctors on "Celebrity Fit Club" b/c he was taking it to get over a cold or something, & they couldn't figure out why he was tired & stuff & having trouble doing their physical stuff for the episode.

I had a doctor in early 2000s who had me take some meds (forget specifics) for a bit that he told me during the office visit had extra estrogen (I think it was; some female-only stuff). I asked him if it would make me pregnant, & he said if it did, we'd report it together.

Over a decade later, I forget when I went off that stuff (or what it was), & I have 0 pregnancies in my life.
Old 07-18-2015, 07:33 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Code:

That sounds romantic. Who goes first.

Code:

I miss Bobby Wheeler.

Sucks you never got knocked you up when you had the chance, but did you at least get to grow a decent rack?
Old 07-18-2015, 07:37 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I've disabled mine.

So far the only annoyance seems to be I have to right click youtube videos on forums to see what they are, but I read that there are/were safety issues going on.
Old 07-18-2015, 09:20 PM
Has been Kicked the Fuck out!

rippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nicerippitydoo is just really nice

Code:

That's why I asked the doc about the pregnancy chances... I've spent 100% of my life with no kids, but 2 of something else my sister has none of.

I might miss him more if I remembered less of the way he acted on that show (seemed like he was on something even when he probably wasn't), or if more of the cast had continued major careers in recent years. (Ironically, last time I saw Judd Hirsch or Chris Lloyd was on a "Numbers" repeat a-week-or-so ago.)
Old 07-19-2015, 06:35 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,304
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:

MM is a sweetie pie. I am not. Get that fuckin' shit outta here. There is a thread for this kind of teary-eyed shit. Bitch.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:37 AM

Code:

Last edited by The Godfather : 07-19-2015 at 06:59 AM.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:40 AM

Best Buy stop bombarding me with messages. I am not buying anything from you. I use your site and store to see what I want and actually buy it from somewhere else.
Old 07-19-2015, 06:42 AM

Soft white light bulbs suck. It's like sunset all day long.

Last edited by The Godfather : 07-19-2015 at 07:02 AM.
Old 07-19-2015, 07:01 AM

I want steak today. yessiree!
Old 07-19-2015, 02:52 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,421
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.

I was disappointed to learn that kangaroo sex does not involve a lot of hopping.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.