forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - stepPOLLS

View Poll Results: Amanda Knox or Casey Anthony?
Amanda Knox 62 41.89%
Casey Anthony 86 58.11%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-05-2011, 09:32 AM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
My 2 Cents

Since there wasn't a more logical "both at the same time" choice I voted for Amanda.
I've seen much better pics of her than what's here.
These pics of Casey are the best I've ever seen!
Maybe the OP is biased?
Fuck the poll, let's see more pics.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 10-05-2011, 12:36 PM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

casey anthony, because you dont need to worry about knocking her up. she will handle it herself, sooner or later.

now that knox is out, she can get back to listening to sarah mclachlan, not shaving her legs, and whatever else hipster dykes do.
Old 10-05-2011, 02:12 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 108,423
skarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women daily
skarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women dailyskarekrow gets propositioned by random women daily

Thunderdome them both and fuck the winner.
Old 10-05-2011, 05:53 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 71,732
curleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to beholdcurleyman39 is a splendid one to behold

Looking just at these photos, Casey. She looks to be a fun ride.

Not my link.

"Conscious off, Dick on"
Old 10-06-2011, 05:07 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,570
pympton is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Knox, she's a sex freak (from what I've read from the articles).
Old 10-06-2011, 08:04 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,381
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
The articles I read said she was a murderer.
Old 10-06-2011, 08:31 PM
Foetus

Code:

hahaha
Old 10-06-2011, 09:31 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Code:

I don't even know what you just said, but it sounds complicated.
Old 10-06-2011, 09:35 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Amanda Knox all. the. way. She looks likes she likes to fuck. But not the whole team.
Old 10-06-2011, 11:21 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,604
Jimshorts69 will become famous soon enoughJimshorts69 will become famous soon enough

I'd have to go with Knox, cuz' I am a Michigan fan...

Sergei Fedorov - ...Also Star Wars has slowly devalued itself with Prequels, cartoons, endless shit toys, and George Lucas still breathing...Fuck you George Lucas...