forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2008, 12:43 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 5,823
trespass is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

glad to hear everything is going well. Looking forward to seeing her back on the forums

T

woohoo! Lucas says I'm still worthy!!
Old 09-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,765
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Glad to hear Mrs. BC is back home. I didn't know they made Pampers in her size. I'd have thought she'd have graduated to depends by now.

I didn't make it to my doctors today. because I was still sick in bed with chronic fatigue. I'm hoping by Monday I'll have enough energy to go.

Give my love and best wishes to MRs. BC.
Old 09-06-2008, 03:58 AM
Moses is a nice guy.

Credits: 4,778
Mrs.BlackCrypt is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

OMG!!! You guys are the best! Thank you all so much. I cried yet again when reading this. And I do NOT cry often so that's saying a lot. I really do appreciate everything. I know I will have more to say in the morning. I'm very tired right now. spent the evening on the couch cuddling MiniBC and watching Big Brother. Oh and watching the storm, worried about my slightly dumb one eye kitty that someone who shall remain nameless (a birthday boy) let outside around 8 pm. He came in around 11 thankfully. Storm was nothing much. Some rain, some howling wind but not much, a few flickers of the lights. Enough to keep resetting my PC.

My body is getting back to its normal. Except one thing: with the antibiotic
I'm on, I cannot take my night time muscle relaxant that keeps me asleep due to it being a side effect and well keeping my muscles relaxed just helps my sleep. So until I get some other ideas I have run through interaction checkers and checked by my various sources...I am sleepless tonight. Good thing. Snoring, from BC. MiniBC and the dog is keeping me awake. Which I love. Half blind kitty is in the bed too. So all we're missing is the fat cat.

But, again I do thank you all. Without sharing too much of here with my Mom (she's 74 and not likely to fully enjoy much of the DSF style) I shared how wonderful you all are with her and she even cried.

Oh and in case I forget tomorrow...one of my nurses wants to thank some of you for posting the health e books I have on the laptop. I was reading something and she was saying she'd rather sit and read with me than work. So I made her a CD of books and she was excited and said thanks..so I figure the thanks needed passed on to the rightful people. Now I am going to go try to untangle the cords from the laptop and get some sleep hopefully.

Thanks again!
Old 09-06-2008, 04:43 AM
i am megagreg and am in no way related to or affiliated with megaDOUCHE!

Credits: 11,836
megagreg1 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Welcome back to you Mrs. BC we are all happy to see you posting again we always need your wit and attitude. So happy you are doing well

Old 09-06-2008, 04:52 AM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,765
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Mrs. BC. ..... When you have time and feel up to it, I'd like to know more about this antibiotic and the side effects with muscle relaxers. I take muscle relaxers twice daily and end up on antibiotics at least twice a year, so I'm interested in any possible side effects.

Again, I'm glad your home and feeling a lot better.

Last edited by Mr Handlebars : 09-06-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 09-06-2008, 10:00 AM
So for an extra value woody, put this BigMac into that Quarter-Pound pussy, yes!

Credits: 12,356
BigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSFBigMac63 is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
So glad to have you back, we've missed you like you'll never know. Our little corner of the internet is so much more dull and boring without you,

It sounds like you are starting to feel better and are regaining strength. This is good, because BC really needs to be whipped back into shape!

Seriously, welcome back, we were all sending our love and positive thoughts your way. Who knows, maybe we even diminished that hurricane through sheer force of will. IM me when you are up for a chat, I'm sure you have been inundated with calls, emails, IMs, etc while you were gone, so I didn't want to pile on!
Old 09-06-2008, 10:26 AM
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.

Credits: 6,962
goonarms is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Welcome back Mrs. BC, Glad your getting better!
Old 09-06-2008, 11:59 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 723
Omaplata is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

So glad to have you back Mrs. BC and glad you're feeling a little better as well.
Old 09-06-2008, 12:06 PM
you play Guitar Hero naked... I play REAL guitar topless!

Credits: 13,954
ms. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nicems. cellany is just really nice

Hooray! Welcome back, we missed you!

Old 09-06-2008, 12:50 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 10,171
brizzel is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Welcome back mrs. BC
That is why I christened you Game God Post on Bruddah Man!

(RIP)
Pendragon

The game afterdark is the game I play

Closed Thread