forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 06-03-2008, 06:21 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,392
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default Shitty Vegetarian Lovers and Other Deal-breakers for Guys...

Just wanted to share a funny story about leaving a girl hanging and see if any other guys have pulled the plug on a girl before for a more petty reason (Girls can answer, but Im sure every girl here has about 50 stories like this and are def pickier then guys).

In college I am at a party and a girl friend of mine shows up with some friends from home. Immediately one chick catches my eye. Actually her tits catch my eye because she def isnt wearing a bra and that is a major turn-on for me. I play it cool, but a little later we end up at the same table playing drinking games. We totally start digging on each other and when we end up back at the dorms, she comes to my dorm instead of her friends, much to the friends chagrin.

To my tough luck, the girl's friend shows up and crashes in my roommates top bunk. No problem, I will just keep talking to this girl and putting my amazing charm on her. We keep talking and for the first time in my life I hide my dorkiness and she is def digging me more, even though the booze is wearing off. Meanwhile, a trashy tattoo was exposed and the fact that she pizza delivery chick comes to light, but being a guy my penis doesnt have standards.

The friend above us passes out, and me and this chick start fooling around. We are making out, groping, all that fun and awkward stuff. At what I think is the perfect time, I slide my hand into her underwear and start my magic. I wasnt having sex at this time, so I was VERY good with my hands. Except for with this chick. There is nothing going on down there! No prob, Im a cocky man, I can get any chick going. I go back to just making out with some boob rubbing, extra sexy kissing, some hair pulling.

Slowly my hand slides down again to check the dipstick, and Ill be damned, that shit is bone dry again!!!! This chick's shit is busted!! I must have gotten a weird look on my face because she then said apologetically, "I just stopped being a vegetarian after many years and it messed up my body. There is always other stuff we can do....."

To this day, I am not sure what she was hinting at, because I didnt even bother to discuss this further. Im not lickin some messed up vagina or sure as hell not popping my cherry with in the Sahara. As politely as I could muster, I said, "No thank you, Im good." I then rolled over, and went to sleep.

To make matters worse, the room was hot, and along with the body heat generated by two drunks sleeping in one of those skinny twin dorm beds, I ended up waking up soaking wet from sweat. She wasnt too happy to wake up to that in the morning, and along with getting blown off the night before, she left with the quickness.

Well, thats my story. Haha a little long but hopefully worth the read. Despite being a virgin for a good chunk of college, I somehow managed to get some good stories along the way. Just wanted to see if any of the guys here have turned down getting some and how bad it had to be to do it.
Old 06-03-2008, 08:35 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,399
Jules Winfield is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default You told her....

I probably still would have hit it...dry or not. But, it is a fantastic story.

Take cover I'm gunning for your soul...
Old 06-03-2008, 08:50 PM

Credits: 79,158,030
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Chow that box buddy and that story would have had a happy ending.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-03-2008, 08:51 PM

Credits: 79,158,030

Never date a vegitarian though unless you are one yourself. It sucks.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-05-2008, 09:44 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,481
Badhorsie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.

I have dated a male vegetarian and didn't notice anything different...

Does it make the female anatomy smell/taste different?

I always thought eating meat (although i love a good steak) made you stinkier.
Old 06-05-2008, 07:25 PM
There's nothing more exhilarating than pointing out the shortcomings of others, is there?

Credits: 30,765
Randal Graves is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

She was probably a post op tranny. I still would have fucked her even if had to use butter as lube.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:49 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,784
RvP is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

damn straight mate, ive taken on the mantra of any holes a goal, that bitch should have been slammed
Old 06-08-2008, 10:55 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,469
n00batron is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

This is hilarious.

As Ali G would say: "Loose hippy bitches."
Old 06-10-2008, 09:57 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 2,140
Lithium543 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

You totally should've just gotten some lubriderm, and played ball. You fail. :
Old 06-11-2008, 02:28 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,509
boozindblender will become famous soon enoughboozindblender will become famous soon enough

Dude - spit it and hit it!