forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 07-19-2015, 11:42 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.

Stephen King Finders Keepers. As always Stephen King captures you.
Old 01-11-2016, 02:06 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 5,413
Vulcan gets fan letters from Gary Busey
Vulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary BuseyVulcan gets fan letters from Gary Busey

The Last Kingdom....Bernard Cornwell
**FYI now on Netflix
Old 01-14-2016, 08:24 PM
All you have to do is say something nobody understands and they'll do practically anything you want them to.

Credits: 1,105,749
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.
Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.Aught if rep was gold he has way more than you.

The Sword of Shannara
by Terry Brooks
Old 06-01-2016, 09:16 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,442
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

When I fly out to the other coast, I usually buy three books for the trip -- one for the ride out/finish while I'm there, one while I'm there, and one for the ride back/finish after I'm home. The Reacher books are good for that. This is the one I finished yesterday:

Old 04-20-2019, 03:16 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,306
mrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular aura

The Mortal Engines series by Philip Reeve
Old 06-23-2019, 07:42 AM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Default Classic Stories by Philip K. Dick

So many of his short stories have been turned into movies, I was curious to read the other stuff he's put out through the years. This particular collection is exclusively from the early 50's with the exception of the story that Total Recall was based on which came out in 1965.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...
Old 06-30-2019, 05:35 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,639
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total
Default Terra Whiteman's book Antithesis

I don't know how to post a dang picture.

These books are well written and I highly suggest to anyone in to Sci-Fi Fantasy type books. It's a story on Angels and Demons (kinda) told in a way that is intriguing and action oriented. There aren't many reviews on Amazon but it is an excellent series and I highly recommend.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 06-30-2019 at 10:16 AM. Reason: Friendly Help :)
Old 06-30-2019, 07:37 AM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
If you're using a pichost of some kind, you'll need the BB code to embed images into a post in this forum. Otherwise you'll have to wrap URL tags around the website/image location.

Don't forget to use only approved image hosts, Madam has a list here:

Code:

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Last edited by drchin : 06-30-2019 at 07:48 AM.
Old 07-07-2019, 06:44 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 12,639
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total
loadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP totalloadbreak laughs at your paltry REP total
Thumbs up

I tried one of the pic hosts and still couldn't figure it out.

Thank you Madam and drchin!
Old 07-07-2019, 08:19 AM

Code:

Sorry you're still having problems. DM me if you'd like me to walk you through it step by step.

Quote:
Never heard of him.