forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

View Poll Results: Do you love small tits?
Yes, the smallest they come 170 24.78%
Medium are fine 173 25.22%
Nope, only big for me 35 5.10%
I like them all 308 44.90%
Voters: 686. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-15-2008, 02:00 PM
A man in love is incomplete until he has married. Then he's finished.

Credits: 106,551
Tablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud ofTablefor5 has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
ohhh its definitely legit!!!! LOL
Old 10-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,138
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

hey nesta, i know how it is to be self-conscious about your small tits, my gf is really selfconscious, and after being with her for 2 years and have her go on about plastic surgery, i have realized this:

yeah, i like tits, and bigger is nice, but smaller is fine, too. don't be too hung up on them, especially if you are able to pull guys, which it seems like you can. if at all, anyone is like wtf when they get with you bcause of the size factor(like it seems a guy was at a younger age, im assuming?), fuck em, but i honestly dont think its gonna happen.

for me, a girls looks matter a lot, even if youve got nice D-cups, you could have a gross face and id be like no thanks.

anyway my point after this unnecessary rambling is, dont fret about guys, cuz we'll generally (men, i mean) not care (hopefully) about things like breast size (and we hope women dont about our size, too) esp n2, hes sensitive about those things...
Old 10-15-2008, 11:16 PM
Dicktowel.com

beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

wow, half of that was incoherent, so don't try too hard to figure it all out
Old 10-16-2008, 07:49 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,260
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

no i got it

most guys ive been with really dont care about boob size its just a insecurity of mine

and i dont care about guy's size as long as its not like baby carrot

and he has to be a) a good fuck and b) able to hold a conversation and not make me want to kill myself
Old 10-16-2008, 10:42 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 25,264
skywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of lightskywalker is a glorious beacon of light

The only time I have a problem with small tits is on a bigger girl.
I have no problem with fuller figured women (i've had a few, not fat but full)
I have no problem with small tits (any titty that I am either looking at, or touching is a good titty)

but when you put a bigger girl with realy small tits it just looks dis proportionate, and strange.

If I were you or any girl I would never be self conscious about small jugs. Most guys are just happy to get to the top of the mountain. If any guy was actually ballsy enough to pick on you about small breasts than he should be instantly kicked to the curb b/c he is a douche w/ no tact.
Old 10-19-2008, 04:07 PM
I haz temp avy!

Credits: 11,103
cdb8457 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I love them regardless of size.
Old 10-20-2008, 03:28 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,589
Ashlyn is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Oh man, I can't count the number of times I wish I had smaller boobs because at 32dd+, often fashion-ey clothes can look hookerish
but as I say that, I couldn't get a reduction,.

but yall with smaller tittayyys, rejoice! you have a hot rack foreverrr [soawesome]and always get to wear the cuuuutest clothes
but all in all, every size is kickass.
Old 10-20-2008, 07:44 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,260
nestanesta is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

i just love the way a plain v-neck can look so good on somebody with a big rack

at least my friends kinda make up for me haha
Old 10-20-2008, 10:08 AM
Dicktowel.com

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
its funny u say that, cuz my gf can like never find clothes that fit her (shes an XS) and like barely a B cup, so she has trouble shopping
Old 10-20-2008, 11:46 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,589
Ashlyn is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

awww i'm sorry that's tough too.
what i was referring to was seasonal clothes generally are designed for lean bodies (which usually comes with a smaller chest)
and since I'm an xs/s and have boobs, those clothes can often look awkward.
like im sure your lady can wear the cutest layered tanks, and little lace tops. and she'll be gorgeous and adorable. -and like said earlier, if i were to wear the same tops I'd look a little skanky etc.