forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-25-2015, 09:59 AM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,419
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.amtronic is swimming in the rep pool that we call life.
Default At the office

Why do women take half a donut or bagel or roll? "Oh, I can't eat a whole one," they whine. Bullshit. I've seen you eat three creme-filled pastries all by yourself, licking crumbs off the back of your hand like a fox eating henhouse eggs. But no, in the presence of others you take and choose one, slice it in half, and pinch off pieces to eat like you're feeding a baby bird. Later on you'll sneak back in and devour the other half that was left, because nobody wants to touch a mangled piece that looks like it bounced off the floor. Then you'll eat another pastry if there are any left, or you'll pick and eat every crumb left in the box. Get walked in on by someone, and you are "cleaning up". JUST EAT THE GODDAMN DONUT, you bitch!

The best entertainment is for two women to be in the break room where the leftovers are, playing Chicken for who will give up and leave first. I've seen them spend a half hour in there, piddling around, "cleaning", making small talk, each eyeing the spoils of war. Later on the looser will be heard bitching about the winner, usually at the copier.

If there are two guys, one might say, "Hey bro, wanna split a bagel? Sure dude. What kind ya want? I don't care, whatever you want." Two girls, and its fucking more detailed than Iranian nuclear disarmament negotiations. "Would you like to share a bagel? Why yes I would, I can't eat a whole one myself (see above). How about poppy seed? Oh no, not poppy seed, I can't stand those seeds in my teeth. Besides, poppy seeds will make you fail a drug test with a false positive...."

What The Holy Fuck? It's not like you are maintaining a $400 a day heroin habit on a secretary's pay! "How about onion? Oh no, onion gives me gas...". And on, and on. Finally, the one that does the slicing always -ALWAYS- gives the big half to the other, then makes gossip about her eating habits for the rest of the day.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 06-25-2015, 01:50 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

This is one of many reasons why I don't want to get another job.

Don't even get me started on the nonstop all day yapping while they are two months behind on filing and won't let me take it and do it in the 5 minutes it takes, yet they can literally stare at me ALL FUCKING DAY to see what I'm doing and bitch about it when I'm not in the room when I'm the type that will finish a task in the two minutes it takes when said bitches drag that 2 minute task out into 9 days.

[/rant]
Old 06-25-2015, 03:28 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,281
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I'm not reading all that bullshit. I'm sleepy. You gotta Cliff Notes version?
Old 06-25-2015, 04:01 PM
As envisaged, the amtronic now converts to 'hover' mode...

Credits: 122,419

Code:

Saved a donut to have this morning. Went downstairs, half the motherfucker is missing. Wife's already gone, trail of crumbs leading out the front door. Bitches be jacking my pastry.

I got Kate Middleton pregnant.
Old 06-25-2015, 06:37 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,281

Code:

Thanks. That's some bullshit right there.