forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-09-2017, 11:05 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,399
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Default Nymphomaniac Vol 1

Out of sheer boredom, I started this movie. I felt like I was being molested by Shia LeBeouf the entire time, yet I couldn't stop watching this trainwreck of a movie. Tons of nudity but the story drags on and on. Of course I will have to watch Vol. 2 now, just because I watched part 1. But I won't feel good about it. 2.5 out of 5 stars
Old 04-20-2017, 11:37 PM
It's a bird, it's a plane, no wait even better it's VodkaMan!

Credits: 995,567
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.Vodkaman has achieved a rep level many of you will never see.
Default Moonlight

Powerful, hits your emotions hard, sad, but Powerful best describes it
5 out of 5
Old 04-20-2017, 11:44 PM
If two wrongs don't make a right, try three.

Credits: 349,399
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total
Bob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP totalBob Wehadababyitsboy laughs at your paltry REP total

Watched this again for the first time in probably 10 yrs. Amazingly, it still holds up. I was into it the same way I was 10 yrs ago. The special effects are still awesome.
Old 05-06-2017, 06:09 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,443
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Default Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

The sophomore curse is in full effect on this one.

I'd pretty much watch Kurt Russell in anything and enjoy it (Big Trouble in Little China and The Thing remake are solid in my John Carpenter essential movie collection) but it's Michael Rooker's Yondu that steals this movie. Best character arc, poignant reveals and moments.

I really wanted this movie to kick ass and it just doesn't. It'll still make a shitload of money, but . . . *sigh*

Also . . . biggest disappointment? The soundtrack.

It sucks.

Ass.

Almost literally.

Nearly two years in the making, and two decades of pop and rock classics to pick from and you end up with ELO's Mr. Blue Sky for the opening sequence?! Fucking unbelievable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehl View Post
Never heard of him.

I'm serious. Not even trolling. First I've seen that name...

Last edited by drchin : 06-20-2017 at 08:30 PM.
Old 05-07-2017, 05:07 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,416
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Ghost In The Shell

Cartoony, if that's not a word it is now, and weird but also quite a bit entertaining.
Old 05-07-2017, 08:11 PM

Default xXx: Return of Xander Cage

X Games meets James Bond in an over the top action flick. Watchable.
Old 05-16-2017, 02:57 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Default Resident Evil -- The Final Chapter

Action-y, some cool visuals, but running thin on originality. Probably best this is the last flick in the series. Watchable, but it won't blow you away.

Quote:
Never heard of him.

Last edited by drchin : 06-20-2017 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-17-2017, 07:14 PM

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I've watched the rest of them so, why not, maybe, I guess.
Old 05-17-2017, 11:58 PM
Bringing the fahquery to DSF since 2008.

Credits: 118,559
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for
FAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful forFAHQ gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

I struggled watching this.

Old 05-18-2017, 11:58 PM

Code:

You probably should. I'm in the same boat . . . seen all the previous installments, it was on pay-per-view so I sprung the $5 something for it.

It's not a bad flick, just that they seem to be running out of ideas, there's some scenes that seem too familiar and few instances where logic needs to be suspended and I thought the final reveal seemed forced. I'll still buy the dvd to complete my collection, but unless you're a die hard fan, my recommendation would be to wait until it's on cable.

p.s. It's the same with the last Underworld flick. Not sure it's worth it, but I'll probably spring for that one too when I get back.

Quote:
Never heard of him.