forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-29-2012, 01:27 PM
You can find me hiding my face in bush, lady bush that is.

Credits: 125,355
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!josehl ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:32 PM
If it wasn't for Red Cross donations, this vampire would die!

Credits: 41,236
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah
Rockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next OprahRockula might be the next Oprah

Code:

Was just talking about him yesterday morning. Apparently he was supposed to do a show near here in April. Wonder if this means he's not going to make it.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:39 PM
Hold your tongue and walk your circles, I can see you like an angry turtle.

Credits: 221,642
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this
Elston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win thisElston Gunn is in this to win this

Nice tits.
Old 02-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Virginty is overrated, so give me yours.

Credits: 181,576
Mr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSFMr Handlebars is loved by the DSF

Here's the local take on his death.

Monkees singer Davy Jones dead at 66
By Sonja Isger and Jan Tuckwood | Breaking news, Music | February 29, 2012

Davy Jones sang with the Monkees from the 1960s through several Davy
of the band's comebacks.

Jones and Jessica Pacheco, shortly after
they were married in 2010. (Photo by Jan
Tuckwood)

Davy Jones, lead singer of the Monkees, has died, the Martin County Medical Examiner’s office confirmed this afternoon.

"The district 19 Medical Examiner’s Office has been notified of the death of Mr. Davy Jones. We are currently evaluating whether or not the Medical Examiner’s Office will take jurisdiction," according to a statement read by spokeswoman Rebecca Shortridge.

“It is quite a shock,” said Helen Kensick, Jones’ publicist of 50 years.

Kensick said he died of a heart attack this morning in Indiantown, where Jones keeps horses.

In his last conversation with The Palm Beach Post in mid-February, Davy Jones was upbeat, chatting animatedly about his three 2-year-old racehorses and his wife Jessica Pacheco, a flamenco dancer who performed in Stuart on Feb. 23.

The couple was in the middle of remodeling their beachfront condo in Hollywood.

Davy Jones and Jessica Pacheco, shortly after they were married in 2010.

They had just returned from a cruise onboard the Grand Princess, where Jones performed. It was a great family trip, Pacheco said, because Jones’ daughter, Jessica, and her son, Phoenix, 8, had joined them.

"David bought his grandson a pirate’s hat, and he wore it all over the ship," said Pacheco, who married Jones in August 2009.

They had been traveling so much for the past year, Pacheco said, that coming home to Hollywood "felt like a honeymoon."

Last summer, for their 45th anniversary, the Monkees toured in Great Britain and the United States.

After the UK leg of the tour, Jones told The Post that he had not been feeling great, but he got a stress test and the doctor told him he "had the heart of a 25-year-old."

"You know how it goes with touring – they don’t pay you to sing, they pay you to travel," he said. "The doctor says my heart’s so good, the door’s open to do any kind of exercise I want."

Jones has raced horses for years, and his favorite exercise at home is swimming in the ocean. He had performed shows in New York over Presidents’ Day weekend.

The Monkees, back in their
1960s heyday (clockwise from
bottom) Davy Jones, Michael
Nesmith, Micky Dolenz, Peter
Tork.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:24 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,890
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

One thing's for sure-his doctor SUCKED!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:41 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,967
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Guess he's off to Davy Jones locker

Old 02-29-2012, 02:43 PM
The Master gives the gift of control. The slave gives the gift of submission. image host

Credits: 12,257,185
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.
Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.Wood Dragon can't stop predicting to the shindig.

Apparently his wife is psycho, and liked to beat on him.

Code:

Hmmmmm maybe his heart had help.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:59 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

If my mom was still alive she would be devestated! However she is dead so she is happy she gets to chill with him.
Old 02-29-2012, 03:06 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,654
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Goodbye Davey Jones... your rendition of Day-Dream Believer on the deck of the Flying Dutchman was my favorite part of Pirates of the Caribbean 6.

Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 02-29-2012, 11:59 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,255,866
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Lynn D. 'Buck' Compton dies at 90; judge also known for WWII service

As a lawyer, Lynn Compton headed the three-man team that prosecuted Sirhan B. Sirhan for the slaying of Robert F. Kennedy. After he retired from the bench, he and others became known for the exploits depicted in the miniseries 'Band of Brothers.'

By Dennis McLellan, Los Angeles Times

February 29, 2012
As a Los Angeles deputy district attorney, Lynn D. "Buck" Compton was known for heading the three-man team that successfully prosecuted Sirhan B. Sirhan for the 1968 slaying of U.S. Sen. Robert F. Kennedy.

And after then-Gov. Ronald Reagan appointed him to the 2nd District Court of Appeal in 1970, he was known as one of its most conservative jurists.

But it was long after he retired from the bench in 1990 that Compton became known for something that previously had been mentioned only in passing in newspaper articles about him: his World War II military service.

Compton was a first lieutenant in Easy Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment in the Army's 101st Airborne Division — one of the true-life characters who gained late-in-life renown when they were portrayed in "Band of Brothers," the 2001 HBO miniseries based on historian Stephen E. Ambrose's 1992 bestseller.

Compton, who suffered a heart attack Jan. 11, died Saturday at his daughter Tracy's home in Burlington, Wash., said his family. He was 90.

After parachuting into Normandy during the early hours of D-day in June 1944, Compton was part of the assault group that destroyed the German artillery during the battle at Brecourt Manor. He fought at Carentan, participated in Operation Market Garden in Holland and helped defend Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge.

Before the war was over, he had been awarded a Silver Star and a Purple Heart

"Not too many people knew about his military heroics until the miniseries," said Tracy Compton.

As her sister Syndee put it: "His career as a prosecutor and a judge overrode his military career until 'Band of Brothers' came out, and then it just went crazy. Then it became more about him being in the military rather than his being a judge or a prosecutor."

Syndee Compton said her father was surprised by suddenly being in the spotlight.

"I think it probably shocked all of them," she said. "I don't think any of them in their wildest dreams thought at 80 years of age they'd be getting this attention."

In the years after "Band of Brothers," Compton was asked to speak at local schools and at military bases in Germany and South Korea.

He also continued to receive fan mail from around the world.

His family estimated that nearly 400 people showed up in January for a 90th birthday celebration for Compton at the Skagit Regional Airport in Burlington, including children of other "Band of Brothers" veterans.

"All I can say is it's flattering — and kind of embarrassing," the Skagit Valley Herald reported Compton as saying. "We didn't expect anything more than those other guys [in the war]. We're celebrating longevity more than anything."

The crowd included four actors from "Band of Brothers": Michael Cudlitz, James Madio, Richard Speight Jr. and Neal McDonough, who portrayed Compton in the miniseries.

McDonough recalled meeting with Compton in Burlington the day before he flew to London to begin filming "Band of Brothers" and later peppering him with "phone calls at all hours" with more questions about his time during the war.

"When you play a historical figure, you have to do it right and tell the truth," McDonough told The Times this week, recalling that Compton would tell him, "I didn't really do anything; I was just doing my job."

"He'd say that's what soldiers do," said McDonough, who kept in touch with Compton and nicknamed his 6-year-old son Morgan "Little Buck" in his honor. "He did extraordinary things in his life and never took credit for it."

Tracy Compton said her father thought McDonough "did a wonderful job" portraying him and that "he laughed and said Neal was better-looking than he ever was."

Compton was born in Los Angeles on Dec. 31, 1921. He majored in physical education and minored in education at UCLA, where he lettered in both football and baseball. (Jackie Robinson was a teammate in both sports.) Compton started at guard in the 1943 Rose Bowl game against Georgia and was selected all-conference catcher while captain of the baseball team in 1942.

He also participated in the ROTC program and entered active service in February 1943 at age 21.

After the war, he became a Los Angeles police officer and worked his way through Loyola Law School. He was a detective in the Central Burglary Division before joining the district attorney's office in 1951. He was assistant district attorney when Dist. Atty. Evelle J. Younger chose him as his chief deputy in 1966.

In his 2008 memoir "Call of Duty: My Life Before, During, and After the Band of Brothers," Compton said that prosecuting Sirhan, in many ways, "was the peak" of his career in the D.A.'s office.

During the prosecution's final summation, Compton termed the case "highly overcomplicated" by psychiatric expertise. And, according to a 1969 Times account, he told the jury that the psychiatric testimony had been so confusing and conflicting that "I can be frank to admit right now as I stand here that I can't answer the question of what Sirhan's real motive was."

But, he told the jury, if they "don't buy" the psychiatric testimony, "like I don't buy it, and like [deputy district attorneys] John Howard and Dave Fitts don't buy it — then there's nothing left but plain old cold-blooded first-degree murder."

Compton also dealt with a number of high-profile cases during his years on the 2nd District Court of Appeal, including a seminal 1983 case in California regarding life support in which two doctors were accused of murder for causing the death of a man in a coma.

The patient's condition was terminal and he would never have regained consciousness. With the wife's consent, the doctors removed the patient's hydration and nutrition system.

"These were," Compton noted in his book, "the days before living wills."

He and two other judges found the doctors not guilty of criminal conduct.

Compton's wife, Donna, died in 1994. Besides his two daughters, he is survived by four grandchildren.

Code:

Code:

Lynn Compton and Neal McDonough

"A celebration of Compton's 90th birthday was held in January 2012 with nearly 200 in attendance including Band of Brothers actors Michael Cudlitz, James Madio, Neal McDonough, and Richard Speight Jr."