forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Nudes and Topless Pics

Old 10-13-2014, 12:34 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
That's what I heard and it wasn't celebs, just the normal everyday users.

Also certain you would find millions of dick pics on it.
Old 10-13-2014, 06:45 PM
After our final tests, this new destructive force will be available to those who can pay... and they will!

Credits: 50,443
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.
drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.drchin can't stop predicting to the shindig.

There was something on the news here that said the website hosting the Snapchat pics was loading malware into anyone that visited or downloaded images.
Old 10-13-2014, 08:35 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 6,285
Shaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of lightShaharazaad is a glorious beacon of light

Code:

And no one (except maybe you) wants that.
Old 10-13-2014, 10:24 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I didn't hear that yet, but I'm probably one of the few people that never got into snapchat in the first place.

Code:

You know it!
Old 10-14-2014, 12:19 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,458
galan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to beholdgalan is a splendid one to behold

Code:

Yep, it's over 13 gigs of snapchat pics and videos. The file is so large they weren't able to upload it to a single torrent file. Most of the people on 4chan are posting magnet links, but most of the users who have downloaded the file say it was a waste of time and they're telling people it's not worth the effort. It's mostly garbage. There are lots of family pics and other stuff that doesn't pertain to nudity, and a lot of the nudie pics and vids that are available were captured with low quality software and aren't very gratifying. I'm sure there's some decent stuff mixed in, but I sure as hell wouldn't want to sift through tens of thousands of junk files to find the good stuff.

Last edited by galan : 10-14-2014 at 12:32 AM.
Old 10-14-2014, 05:13 PM
jesus is my homeboy

Credits: 25,316
johnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful for
johnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful forjohnp3q gives a lot that you are thankful for

just saw some sahara ray gallery. kinda disappointing, except for a pussy shot.
the rest, meh.
Old 10-14-2014, 08:01 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

Yeah everything seems pretty dried up now. I think it's finished. At least it was a pretty entertaining ride.

Code:

Me neither. And I believe a lot of it will be the underaged stuff you don't need to be involved with anyway.

There's enough of that type of "real girl' content freely circulating the net already for you to favorite, reblog, follow back etc. anyway. No point to waste all that time imo.
Old 10-14-2014, 09:54 PM
MadamMeow

Code:

I have not yet seen this peen! I tried searching around for the info part, and haven't found any clarification yet. They just call him "boyfriend" and further innocent searching of that doesn't lead to a name.
Old 10-15-2014, 09:34 AM
MadamMeow

If anyone is nervous wondering if they've been hacked themselves, there is a cool site where you can run your email and see.

Code:

Old 10-19-2014, 11:12 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,098
AnthonyTheMachine will become famous soon enoughAnthonyTheMachine will become famous soon enough

devils fruit is down? did miesha come out? it seems much less updates now