forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 05-16-2012, 04:15 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,968
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
*Sigh*

It's not really that different from the one Cappello would have picked if we're honest. Ok, so....

Terry - have to agree. Total fucktard, absolute whackjob against Barc, but also a racist of shit who gets away with murder on the pitch.

Downing - I've heard it quoted today, and it's right, but I (yes me) have as many goals and assists as Stewart Downing in the Premier League this season. I've never rated him, I don't believe he is good enough to wear the shirt.

Gerrard / Lampard - neither has been good enough or consistent this season, neither has been good enough or consistent in an England shirt for years.

Milner - sorry, just why?

Carroll - sorry, but what the fuck? Based on a bit of form at the end of the season? That's bollocks.

So, Terry, Downing, Gerrard, Lampard, Milner and Carroll out.

Richards in for Terry. I fucking hate him cause he's City, but Walker aside has probably been the best English right-back in the league this season. Jones can stay as utility cover.

Adam Johnson in for Downing - even restricted to the bench, still so much better then him. By such a long way.

Carrick in for Gerrard - no brainer.

Cleverley in for Lampard - Fat boy Frank won't do anything, so we might as well take a gamble on someone who could.

Sturridge in for Milner - to many shit midfielders, and with Rooney suspended for the first two I want the extra striker more.

Holt in for Carroll - if we are going on form, Holt has played better and scored then every other striker bar Rooney.

But Hodgson played it safe. We'll be lucky to make it out of the group.

What he does after the Euro's will make or break him as England manager.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.
Old 05-16-2012, 05:03 PM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 984,025
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

I disagree with Lampard, He's played well this season and reached double figures. Cleverly hasn't had the games either, mores the pity

Milner chosen for his versitiliaty and I've read Downing was chosen because he's the only genuine left footed winger we have and that he fits in with Hodgsons desire for shape. But I would have gone for Johnson as well

I agree with Holt. They say he doesn't have the experience but 1) he plays against top defences week in week out and 2) He'll never get the experience if you never pick him.

I'd have had Jagielka as my forth centre back. In fact I would have started him with Lescott with Ferdiand and Jones/Cahill as back up

Oxlade-Chamberlain is an interesting choice, could be a game changer if he ever gets off the bench
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 05-28-2012, 03:27 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,257,556
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Euro 2012 turning into PR disaster for Ukraine as racism fears scare off fans
Luke Harding
guardian.co.uk, Monday 28 May 2012 14.40 EDT

Over the past two years, Ukraine has built two stadiums, opened four airports, and unveiled a fleet of high-speed trains. It has spent $14.5bn (£9.3bn) on preparations for the Euro 2012 football championships, a whopping sum for a small GDP country. Workmen have been tidying up outside Kiev's impressive web-roofed Olympic stadium, the venue for the 1 July final.

And yet on the eve of the tournament Ukraine is staring at nothing less than a full-blown PR disaster. In an interview with Panorama , the former England defender Sol Campbell bluntly says Uefa was wrong to give Euro 2012 to Poland and Ukraine because of their failure to get to grips with racism. He tells fans: "Stay at home, watch it on TV. Don't even risk [going] … because you could end up coming back in a coffin."

Campbell's apocalyptic remarks come after the families of England players Theo Walcott and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain said they would not be attending England's three group-stage matches in Ukraine because of the threat of violence and racist attacks.

The Foreign Office advises travelling fans of African-Caribbean or Asian descent to take "extra care". And the FA estimates that only 5,000 England fans will travel to Kiev and Donetsk. This compares with the 10,000 who visited South Africa, much further away, in 2010 and the 100,000 who descended on Germany in 2006.

Others are queuing up to boycott too. The German chancellor Angela Merkel and assorted EU chiefs are to shun Ukraine in protest at the treatment and imprisonment of the opposition leader Yulia Tymoshenko, who was beaten up in April while being transferred from prison to hospital. Ukraine's president Viktor Yanukovych has so far obdurately refused to bow to EU pressure.

Uefa's president Michael Platini, meanwhile, has complained of rip-off hotel prices in Ukraine, alleging "bandits and crooks" have muscled in. There is an acute shortage of hotel rooms in Donetsk, the gritty eastern mining town next to Russia where England will play France on 11 June and Ukraine on 19 June. England have snubbed Donetsk's world-class facilities to base in the Polish city of Krakow, offending many.

If this were not bad enough, on 21 May topless activists from the group Femen grabbed the championship trophy during its whistle-stop tour of Ukrainian cities; they claim the tournament will boost prostitution and the country's already booming sex industry.

(The activist Inna Shevchenko yanked off her top to reveal the words "Fuck Euro 2012". Police dragged her into a van; video shows her repeatedly screaming "Fuck Euro!")

So who is to blame for this mess? The answer, to a large extent, is Ukraine itself. Since the Soviet-style apparatchik Yanukovych became president in 2010, he has – as the thinktank Freedom House puts it – "revealed authoritarian tendencies". These include the selective prosecution of opposition figures and a squeeze on independent media.

Many of Ukraine's problems pre-date Yanukovych; corruption was a feature of previous governments. But Yanukovych's all-consuming desire to persecute Tymoshenko, his defeated rival, has united Brussels, Moscow and Berlin against him - no mean feat.

More than this, according to the football writer Mark Perryman, Ukraine has been slow to offer up an interesting narrative about itself. The 2006 World Cup in Germany proved to be a transformational moment, for popular British perceptions of Germany and for the Germans' perception of themselves. (British fans discovered Germans were friendly football-loving hedonists; Germans finally lost their inhibitions about patriotism, proudly waved their own flags and wrapped in a dreamy summer fairytale.)

"Ukraine has spectacularly failed to sell itself," Perryman says. In reality, he says, the country has lots of positives: a football-orientated society; fans who drink a lot of beer; Kiev, "one of the great European cities"; and a noble footballing past, with Dynamo Kiev twice winners of the European cup. One could also add an absence of inter-ethnic conflict, and a rich literary heritage (Anton Chekhov wrote some of his most famous work in Crimea; Mikhail Bulgakov was born in Kiev; Konstantin Paustovsky penned one of the last century's great memoirs).

Ukrainian officials feel they have been hard done by. "We prepared the country in two years. It was a hard job by 500,000 people working every day," Yuri Gromnytsky, from the Euro 2012 organising committee, told the Guardian. "If some politicians are trying to put pressure on Ukraine it's unfair."

Gromnytsky insisted England fans would get a warm welcome in Donetsk. "Security will be OK. Our people have made all the preparations. They will see great pubs and an excellent stadium, one of the best in the world."

Some observers believe the dangers of racism in Ukraine are overstated. Yuri Bender, a journalist who follows Ukrainian football closely, points out that the country's two leading clubs, Shakhtar Donetsk and Dynamo Kiev, both regularly field five or six black players in league and European matches. They are not subjected to abuse. A new, younger generation of supporters, particularly in the Donbass region, see the black, mainly Brazilian players as role models and make a six-eight hour round trip by bus to see their heroes every two weeks, he adds.

Rinat Akhmetov, Ukraine's richest man, who privately financed the Donetsk stadium, is a Muslim. He has also built a new mosque in Donetsk. There are no recorded incidents of racist chanting directed at Akhmetov. Bender argues the situation in Poland – which has largely escaped media scrutiny – is far worse.

There has been a reported incident of racial chanting against Dynamo Kiev's owner Ihor Surkis, who is Jewish. The visiting club whose supporters were involved was immediately fined by the authorities.

Bender said: "My wife, who is of Afro-Caribbean origin and our two mixed-race children, have accompanied me to Ukraine on several occasions, to Lviv in the West, Kiev in the centre and the Donbass region in the east, of which Donetsk is the capital. There has certainly been no abuse directed against them and in fact quite the opposite. The locals have gone out of their way to make them feel welcome in Ukraine, with people on the street and on public transport often stopping to chat with them."

Bender said much of the reporting on the issue was "sensationalist". And yet Panorama has filmed horrifyingly real footage of abuse at a Ukrainian stadium: fans attack a small group of Asian home supporters, punching and kicking them on the terraces, at one of the last league matches of the season. The Asians flee. The police are seemingly indifferent.

For all its democratic shortcomings, Ukraine is more plural and arguably less racist than its mighty neighbour Russia, which persuaded Fifa to award it the 2018 World Cup. England fans are also no strangers to travelling to places with poor human rights records such as Kazakhstan. But in the absence of a positive message, and amid swirling fears of racism, many are skipping Ukraine.

This March the FA quietly returned thousands of tickets from its 7,000-per-match England allocation. There were just 2,000 tickets bought for the two Donetsk matches and 3,000 for Kiev. Uefa insists the tournament is now practically sold out. But it admits 50,000 tickets were still available on 8 May, an embarrassingly large number for Europe's most popular sport.

Uefa's rationale for awarding the tournament to Ukraine and Poland was to show that the countries had changed, after decades of dark Moscow rule. For sure, Poland is the EU's star pupil. But Ukraine has clearly not changed, or not enough. The country's current leadership remains intractably Soviet. And most fans are preparing to watch next week's tournament from their sofas at home.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:56 AM

Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-11-2012, 11:13 PM
cmetz: (v) - To not just fuck shit up, but fuck it into oblivion!

Credits: 1,312,846
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status
cmetz is reaching legendary statuscmetz is reaching legendary status

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
i dont shit. im a higher life form. i haz evolved

-----------nothing i post is mine, get over it-----------

RIP Joe TheSnake
Old 06-13-2012, 05:54 PM

So Redknapp has left Tottenham. That makes 6 clubs (Aston Villa, Liverpool, Norwich, Swansea, Tottenham & West Brom) to have a change in manager. More if Moyes or Martinez takes the job. Can anyone think of the last time so many took place.

I would of included Chelsea as well but they've stuck with Di Matteo. Seems no one else wanted the job. He'll be lucky to see out the year
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-14-2012, 11:35 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

Can't see Moyes moving TBH.... he seems happy at Everton.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:50 PM

Code:

And Rogers seemed happy at Swansea. You'd be surprised how tempting an increased transfer budget is to some managers. Moyes has been working miracles with peanuts for 10 years, I'm sure he's like to win something
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Nothing I post is mine
Old 06-14-2012, 01:58 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 11,860
Bob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of lightBob27 is a glorious beacon of light

Maybe so.... i saw rumours of Capello possibly being in the target group as well
Old 06-28-2012, 03:44 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,872
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
Birthday

Italy vs Spain in the final of the Euro Cup. I lived in Spain, I'd love to move back there again someday. But I'm Sicilian blooded so I don't know who to pull for. Damn.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole