forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2012, 08:39 AM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
TOGIH requests that you not wish power outages over her kingdom.

But yeah I'm in it now and it hasn't really even started yet. On the plus side, I likely get to leave work early and have off tomorrow. On the down side, I'll probably be stuck in darkness.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:03 AM
If you can't take the heat, get the fuck out of my kitchen!

Credits: 26,227
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I am definitely not wishing power outages on any of us. The wind is starting to pick up, a little rain, tonight is when it'll start getting nasty...
Quote:
Originally Posted by pisceschef View Post
I liked you more as a frosted donut.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:07 AM
I perform ILLUSIONS! "Tricks" are what a whore does for money

Credits: 990,339
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.
Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.Eccles wears his rep gold in a pouch around his neck.

Code:

Oh god not imgbox. Anything but that
R.I.P The Snake
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pobs View Post
Damn you Eccles! *shakes fist*
Nothing I post is mine
Old 10-29-2012, 09:09 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

I know, I was just teasing.

I'm more scared for Rocker182 who works until 9:30. I have a bad feeling that he'll be stuck at work. And the best part is, he's a train conductor and his railroad is suspended, but they make them go in anyway.
Old 10-29-2012, 09:17 AM

Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
Josephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorJosephus is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

I just got the call that the diner is closing, 6 orders all day so far...Tomorrow is my day off anyway...I may have to help move perishables if we have any long outages...the Mrs. played hookey today as well...I think maybe I need to go take a shower...wink, wink...
Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 11:46 AM
MadamMeow

Code:

Have fun!

Yay I get to go home and we still have electricity so I can enjoy it for a bit.
Old 10-29-2012, 12:15 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,483
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Stay safe all of you yankees, except Josephus, he's getting afternoon delight and I can't stand that fucking song, so I hope the hurricane blows you like not even your old lady's younger sister will. Ha!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 10-29-2012, 01:25 PM

Code:

ftfy

Thanks for sticking that song in my head now, fucker.
Quote:
Old 10-29-2012, 01:35 PM
MEGADOUCHE

My fondest regards to those in Sandy's path. May you get bored and post bewb pics. Stay safe, peeps.
Old 10-29-2012, 02:58 PM
Symmetrical book stacking. Just like the Philadelphia mass turbulence of 1947.

Credits: 6,013,597
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.
Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.Stantz is dancing naked in the rep rain.

Code:

Have to agree with that sentiment. Last hurricane we had in the UK was 25 years ago, and I still remember it fondly.

And by 'fondly', I mean I can still remember my neighbour's kids screams as their greenhouse was liften and thrown clean through their french windows.

Good luck guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Godfather View Post
Ask Stantz. He knows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TR View Post
You are all cocsuckers. Especially Stantz. Fuck that guy.
Closed Thread