forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-07-2010, 01:35 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default Facebook drops from 8 million new users to 320k in one month

Looks like Facebook's privacy issues have possibly affected their new account sign-ups.

Facebook's American growth almost completely halts, primary demographic actually starts leaving
  • In May 8 Million new users joined Facebook
  • In June the privacy issues come to a boil and only 320,000 news users joined

Now here's something to sink your teeth into: take a look at the graph below. It comes from a long series of demographic and growth reports by Inside Facebook. It illustrates that, in June 2010, only 320,000 Americans joined Facebook -- but more importantly, it shows that 250,000 of the primary 18-to-44-year-old demographic actually left Facebook.

So, from 8 million to 320,000 in just one month. Is Facebook actually reaching saturation in the USA, or are we looking at a graph that perfectly illustrates the repercussions of pissing all over our privacy?

We'll have to wait for the July figures to find out!

Old 07-07-2010, 01:37 PM
satan666

Personally i don't think it's only the privacy issues.

I think it's because younger people don't want to hang out in the same social network that their parents and grandparents are hanging out at.
Old 07-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Foetus

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
i think thats a big part of it. anyone who WANTS to be on facebook is probably already there, and the privacy issues probably re-enforced the negative opinion of facebook that those who dont use it have.
Old 07-07-2010, 02:15 PM
I'm Bender, baby, please insert liquor!

Credits: 204,538
McHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular auraMcHookerino has a spectacular aura

either that or everyone in the world has a FB?

I'd lick Taylor Swift's butthole, what of it?
Old 07-07-2010, 02:24 PM
The future is unwritten, but I'm illustrating it now.

Credits: 272,235
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.
el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.el_victorino is wasting away in Rep-o-rita-ville.

There's a lag time, but every time I sign up to a social networking site, all my family members and/or coworkers find me and want me to be friends, meaning I either have to ignore or decline them and then put up with the inevitable questions, or friend them and then watch what I post. Plus, it it's nieces and nephews then I start getting friend suggestions for people named Bryson and Tyler and Tiffany.

Old 07-07-2010, 02:37 PM
Let's get drunk today. Let's get high tonight. Maybe in the morning things will be alright.

Credits: 444,125
brodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud ofbrodiemaxx has much to be proud of

What the fuck is this facebook I keep hearing about?
Originally Posted by n2tattoos.lol View Post
fuck all of you. i'm sending him dick pics.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jo_dile View Post
LOL Brodie! You're awesome...and probably high.
I'M STUCK IN A SIG BOX!!! HELP ME! IT'S BRODIEMAXX!!!
Old 07-07-2010, 03:49 PM
I have won the lifetime achievement award... twice.

Credits: 80,157
Moose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to beholdMoose_Thompson is a splendid one to behold

I can't believe they had 8 million new users in May.
RIP TheSnake
Old 07-07-2010, 04:01 PM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,274
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

There is no way that kind of number of users even know or care about the privacy issues, the majority of social media users don't have a clue about the goings on of the interwebs. They just follow the herd and do as they are told, I think you were right, Satan and Foetus, the main turn off is being exposed to everyone in your real life network.

Forums beat social media networks all the way for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by predator24 View Post
Don't get me wrong, the Scots are awesome! They like to yell and drink and fight and make the best Scotch in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foetus View Post
they make pretty cool tape too
Old 07-07-2010, 04:26 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 2,517
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

You're so full of shit, like you aren't poking me more often than cmetz pokes his brother when they're both grounded.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-07-2010, 05:38 PM
I know my behavior can be... *erratic* sometimes

Credits: 49,982
Pobs is considered by many to be the illest
Pobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illestPobs is considered by many to be the illest

Code:

He's only pissed off cause you spend all your time poking me.
You should be so lucky to have Pobs mount you and destroy your mangina with his monster cock!
Quote:
Originally Posted by brodiemaxx View Post
Pobs= pimp
None of these links are mine.