forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Your Home Team Sucks

Old 07-26-2008, 06:06 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

They may win this... unreal. I turned it off and went and did errands right after he got lit up.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:23 PM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,568
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

yeah they did win.
ridiculous.
guess who put fausto carmona in a starting spot today in a coupla fantasy leagues after he came off the dl, and then watched him get lit up in 2 and a third for 9 runs???

ME
Old 07-26-2008, 07:25 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 6,953
lastlineofd is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
OUCH... yea he shit the bed
Old 07-27-2008, 12:18 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,885
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Uh oh Cubbie Nation, who is that sitting in first place with you now? The Brewers. Can you hear the wheels falling off that bandwagon?
Old 07-27-2008, 02:11 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,512
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Hell yeah. Fuck the cubs. But the Brewers also were in a similar situation last year and they blew it.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:27 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,018
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

As a logical Cubs fan, who has been following the Cubs since conception, I speak for all other logical Cubs fans when I say...

Go fuck yourself.

Also, I could care less. I have faith the Cubs will make the playoffs, I don't care how they do it. If they're in 3rd or 4th place at the end of August, then I'll attempt to give a shit about the Brewers and/or Cardinals.

Until then, this is all I've been keeping up on:

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-27-2008, 02:29 AM

Code:

Sorry man, but if you are pinning your hopes on Cuban buying the team and bringing a championship then you are in for a letdown. Just ask yourself, how many titles have the Mavericks won? Then wipe your tears away and look forward to year 101.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:34 AM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,018
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Code:

That's a good point, I had forgotten how much basketball and baseball are exactly alike and how a man sitting in a seat is responsible for an entire team's productivity.

If the Cubs lose, it's because the players sucked too bad to win. Mark Cuban doesn't lose games. The players do. If he wants to field a team with big talent that doesn't pull through in the clutch, who am I to say "Fuck that, I liked it back when we sucked really bad and could bank on last place"

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-27-2008, 02:36 AM

Code:

Ok well if the players lose games why do they always fire the general manager and field manager? He is responsible because he has final say in how the team is ran, the image the team projects, the farm system, and the players he shells his money out to.
Old 07-27-2008, 02:42 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,568
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

actually, my theory is that the cubs have good enough players, those players, however, aren't able, for whatever reason, to pull through and get those games they need to win (ie bartman 2003).

even though he fucked over moises and helped change the momentum, the cubs still had the lead and were still leading the series in general...it was all theirs to grab, they just couldnt.

the choking culture is alive in cubs history and their fans' mentality...so until that changes, like it did with the sox(red), the cubs are fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkked.