forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-12-2009, 05:27 PM
Take me out to the ballgame! ...and pass the joint

Credits: 5,099
BleacherCreature420 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

The hangover was fucking funny........and i thought i got banged up on my vegas trip
Old 06-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 288,805
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Lol, the pictures at the end were great.

Old 06-12-2009, 06:51 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,597
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

"Hello... how bout that ride in? I guess thats why they call it Sin City haha. You guys might not know this but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack, it grew by one. So there... there was two of us in the wolf pack. I was alone first in the pack and Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys I thought "wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine."

Old 06-13-2009, 08:42 AM

Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Old 09-19-2009, 03:23 PM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 7,997
hydeist is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I saw a movie called "Titicut Follies" last night. It's a banned documentary from the 1960s about this insane asylum in Massachusetts that abused their patients. Found it on a torrent about 5 minutes after hearing about it. Thank goodness for the internet or else I would never satisfy my urge to watch the horrible abuse of inmates.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:43 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,484
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

I just finished this one:

posted by my main movie man Gallow:
http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...postcount=2010

And all I can really say is that is as creative a plot line as I've seen in a while, Ryan Reynolds continues to grow on me, and though uneven a bit, overall I enjoyed it - it'll be one that I will process for a while, very subtle, so you never know. But I think I need to watch it again, and will gladly after a week or so.

Old 09-19-2009, 09:15 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Timecrimes

The plot was okay, but you really had to stretch your disbelief with the story.
However, this chick made it all OK....
Old 09-20-2009, 09:08 AM
This is the Thunderdome, so suck my tiny e-dick motherfucker!!!!!

Credits: 12,756
Boon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud ofBoon has much to be proud of

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I agree. But it was an interesting concept.

Don't invite me to your house. Cause I'll fuck your mom.
Old 09-20-2009, 05:43 PM

Pretty cool movie. Better than Green Street Hooligans.

Old 09-27-2009, 05:21 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 42,037
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

Been wanting to watch this for a long time. Finally did. Wasn't spectacular but I thought it was a very interesting story and it was very well made. Very visually stunning. I enjoyed it. Probably a 6.5 or 7 out of 10 for me. Too bad they probably won't make the sequel from the books it's based off of, this movie did terribly in the box office.

My Movie Review Thread | Website