forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 01-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,644
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I'm secretly terrified of... wait, no way I'm telling you fuckos what gives me the hebrew jebrews.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 01-11-2013, 08:19 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,153
dragonzzz will become famous soon enoughdragonzzz will become famous soon enoughdragonzzz will become famous soon enough

Well.
A piece of glass paralysed my right hand (medial nerve).

The cords on a sash window were cut and the top window dropped tearing the skin from my fingers like an old pair of gloves.

In a fire containers of inflamable liquids burst releasing a wave of blue fire running across the floor around me (It was very pretty).

3 men tried to rape a girl I was with, I objected and was kicked half naked nose bust and went blind for a time.

There is a lot more

So I think that a tank of man eating black mambas does it for me
Old 01-05-2014, 10:26 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 4,345,623
waxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud ofwaxpaper has much to be proud of

pool filters
Old 01-16-2014, 03:16 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,013
lew will become famous soon enoughlew will become famous soon enough

Clowns are the worst... They all look like Gacy to me.