forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > Celebrity News and Pictures: > I am - Celebrity Trash of the Day

Old 04-25-2016, 07:53 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]
Unhappy Amy Schumer - Vanity Fair - May 2016

What the fuck is going on lately?

Between the Sports Illustrated plus size models, Lucy Collett eating the rest of the Page 3 models and now Ariel Winter, etc...well, why is this garbage be shoved down our throats?

This is why I have personally boycotted all things Kardashian people. They are why this dog shit is being spread.

People of the world unite. When you see the word Kardashian, don't click it.

Turn and walk away.

Better yet, RUN!

Leave the site, skip past to something else.

There will be nothing that you haven't already seen a hundred thousand times.

Whether you wanted to or not.

Then maybe this sickness will stop and we can have pretty on the internet again.

If you don't feed the trolls, they will die.

Thank you.

Last edited by MadamMeow : 04-25-2016 at 08:08 PM.
Old 04-26-2016, 05:42 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 48,152
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle
only one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handleonly one toddster has more rep than you could handle

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
YOU SAID IT MadamMeow.
Otherwise one day they will say that kartrashian is to the idiocracy as James Watt was to the industrial revolution.
Old 04-26-2016, 06:57 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I should seriously start a candlelight vigil called #TakeBackTheInternet like all the college chicks that didn't get raped but wanted to do for the night.

If that dude that invented that program that could erase Donald Trump from the internet turned and focused it at this shit...boom mega bazillioner cause I would pay a mega bazillion monopoly monies to never ever have to be eye raped by gutter trash again.

This also works to a degree, but not great for stuff you need to be logged in for. http://www.meowbify.com/