forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-21-2014, 11:45 AM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,280
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
Default Wolf Creek 2

Ummmm. Just watch the 1st one again.
Old 04-23-2014, 07:14 AM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 104,983
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Great movie. I recommend it.

Old 05-03-2014, 08:42 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 13,159
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
tuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful fortuv2130 gives a lot that you are thankful for
Default The Amazing Spider-Man 2

Definitely a visual feast, and I love Garfield as Peter/Spidey. I'd give it about a 7.5/10
Old 05-03-2014, 09:08 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 2,325
cali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSFcali is loved by the DSF

My last two movies are both ones I recommend, for different reasons:

1. Mr Nobody (2009) - a story of possibilities. It is based around all the possible outcomes for a young boy as he chooses to go with his mother or father when they separate.

2. That Awkward Moment - from IMDB "Three best friends find themselves where we've all been - at that confusing moment in every dating relationship when you have to decide "So...where is this going?""
Old 05-18-2014, 07:42 PM
MadamMeow

Credits: 0 [Check]

Saw this today.

This was nothing I wanted to see, but I did not fall asleep so that's good.

Definitely more interesting for me than the other Godzillas as I fell asleep for those.

The one I saw was in 3D, after the first half, I didn't notice much was 3D.

Thank you.
Old 05-20-2014, 03:06 PM
gayer than bicycle shorts

Credits: 1,306
mrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular auramrstarr has a spectacular aura

I saw Godzilla this weekend too:

its not what I was expecting either. I grew up and loved the old Godzilla movies, and even the 90's Ronald E one everyone hates. I wanted to see him fight, Pacific Rim style. Otherwise, I enjoyed the movie. the human story was good, the military element was extremely stupid; if you know you're fighting a monster that has an EMP and can disabled all your electronic weapons, why of why do you keep sending jets? The story from start to end was solid IMO. To people who nitpick about fleshing out characters: how are you supposed to get to know someone in 2-hours? All you need to know is this is the main character he solves problems, that guy is the bad guy he causes problems. If you can follow a simple story line with extravagant visuals, stay home.

3D is useless in every movie, period. All it does is make the scenes look darker, not good for this movie.

I did enjoy it on the whole, if not for expensive movie tickets I'd go see it again, and will be buying it when it comes out.
Old 05-20-2014, 04:37 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,903,280
Default Enemy

WTF? Had to go to youtube to figure it out.
Old 05-22-2014, 11:05 AM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 9,859
jennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud ofjennyisdead has much to be proud of
Default Enemy

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
So how was it?????? Been dying to see this
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnp3q View Post
i would lick that shit, even if it poisoned me!
Old 05-24-2014, 01:18 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,954
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.TheJuice puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
Default Anchorman 2

Found it to not be as good as the first, but it could have just been my buddy's tv. Samsungs look different.

Old 05-26-2014, 06:28 PM
DON'T even think about reading this book. It is full of lies! LIES I SAY!

Credits: 36,423,954

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Just got back from this. It was good. Better than the last american godzilla, and no rubber suit. Also this was the first 3d movie I've seen since Avatar where 3d was a benefit.

edit: oh yeah, I spent the whole movie wondering to myself who the main (human) character was. 1000 credits to the first to pm me the guys name.

Last edited by TheJuice : 05-26-2014 at 06:30 PM.