forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-06-2009, 05:10 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 294,456
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of
Default Torrents?

does anyone use torrents? i never use 'em, but we could start a torrent thread if there's enough forumers.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 04-06-2009, 08:50 AM
You want movies? Oh, i got movies.

Credits: 53,460
Dishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the rough

I still use them on a regular basis... I would gladly help out with the thread.
Old 04-06-2009, 09:21 AM
Leading the heard to the local titty bar.

Credits: 42,266
troup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enoughtroup will become famous soon enough

I think torrents lose their seeds too often, and the best torrents are on trackers you need to be a member to use. The reason I download things I find here instead of torrents is because its consistent. Torrents need a whole site specific for them to bother using.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:18 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 1,265
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

There's hardly a day that I don't use torrents. I was a bit taken back that some people here aren't receptive to torrents. It's a pretty big community that has literally millions of files out there.

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Really depends on the file it's self. Good files will be seeded sometimes for years as new users download. There's also almost no censorship on torrents so they won't be taken down unless you're some pedophile with cp. I can't say the same for file hosts like rapidshare or others that constantly delete files I want.

Private sites rock like nothing else. But public trackers are good. While they don't have constant maxing out your line, they do get the job done. In the last few years really with the growth of broadband service, speeds have jumped up quite nicely on those public trackers.

So do other file hosts that you have to pay for their service, like rapidshare. You're always stuck with their sites and they moderate their files.

Also unlike file hosts, torrents is free. I've donated to some sites for server costs but that was my choice not a requirement.
Old 04-06-2009, 10:39 AM

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I use torrents religiously, but I've found that a lot of things on dsf are of a higher quality.

I never have joined torrent group, mainly because I don't know the good ones.
Old 04-06-2009, 12:49 PM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 288,087
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Never been a big fan of them, too slow.....And you always don't get what you think your downloading.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:44 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,512
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I use torrents all the time. Never had a problem, always been reasonably fast. I would rather get something for free than pay to use rapidshare so I can download without waiting inbetween and get it faster than 100 kb/sec.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:51 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 294,456
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

from Wiki:

"Lack of anonymity

BitTorrent does not offer its users anonymity. It is possible to obtain the IP addresses of all current, and possibly previous, participants in a swarm from the tracker. This may expose users with insecure systems to attacks.[6]"

is this true? i don't care about attacks, just the copyright police.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 04-06-2009, 01:53 PM
The Juggernaut Of Ejaculation

Credits: 105,521
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.
Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.Five Inch Taint says don't you wish your rep was hot like his.

Torrents are the best thing ever.

I recommend using a site that allows user comments.

http://www.mininova.org

^ is a great website.

Old 04-06-2009, 01:58 PM

Credits: 1,265
Liquid is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

It is but it's highly unlikely. Never had an attack or a letter in almost 7? years.

Code:

For public trackers I almost always stick with...
Code: