forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 04-24-2010, 03:44 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,893
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice
Default Arizona and the threats of mob rule

This is the new "immigration" law

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Problems with this law?

Thoughts?
Old 04-24-2010, 03:44 PM

Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

A) What does an illegal immigrant look like? I'm sure Arizona's close proximity to Canada will cause oppression to any one of British/ French decent.

B) Once pulled over, it is illegal for law enforcement to search a vehicle due to lack of 'reasonable suspicion'. But this just allows for more 'reasonable suspicion' of illegal churro smuggling.

C) What of natural born citizens? Does being brown allow for 'reasonable suspicion'? Maybe we should pin taco decals colored like the American Flag in order to denote our heritage. It worked out for the jews in World War II.

Fall out:

Most of the law is very sound. The key isn't that illegal immigration is good, people are only here to fill jobs. Sanction those that hire. As jobs become scarce, people will leave.

The political questions:

Would a party really take a hard line against the its own members? Note the number of lines about the prosecution of businesses vs. the lines about 'law enforcement'. Apparently not.

Why does this come now? Is it because its a re-election year for a competitive race in their senate and gubernatorial races?

Is this constitutional? Look at the 14th amendment, it does not speak on citizens, it speaks of people. It was written very deliberately.

What does this mean for the political party in power? Absolute power corrupts absolutely. Any party that holds absolute power fucks up absolutely. The broadness of key sections can be observed as being deliberate, regardless of harassment. Such observations will have a rippling effect across the next round of elections nationally.

Why did this come to be? Simply: mob rule and lobbyists. People are more likely to vote for 'enforcement' that does not affect their daily lives.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:01 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,329
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

This will be a fucking fail here.......
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-24-2010, 04:04 PM

Code:

Explain?
Old 04-24-2010, 04:27 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

Political banter was getting out of hand at one point...It has thussly been squelched. However, Satan does permit some leeway provided it doesn't become Dem v. Rep shitfest.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:30 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 553,197
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Old 04-24-2010, 04:31 PM

Code:

Ahh. Thanks bud! I didn't intend to make this about partisan politics. Just point out the fallacy of too broad legislation. But meh, live and learn
Old 04-24-2010, 04:39 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I don't think this is the answer to illegal immigration, i suppose Arizona was desperate for any tool they could use to stem the tide.
Old 04-24-2010, 04:41 PM
Is your refrigerator running? Bcuz if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually

Credits: 2,504,329
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
TR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post WarriorTR is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

This won't do anything for immigration. We have the worst Sheriff in the nation in Arpio, who is "tough on immigration" and that hasn't done anything. Mix this with our governor going to sign into law that anyone can carry a concealed weapon, this place is looking more and more like the wild wild west.
R.I.P. JMA

Old 04-24-2010, 06:02 PM

Code:

I feel ya bud. Its like arresting people for possession of marijuana. The only thing you're going to do is fill up jails with non-violent offenders and waste more money. Does consumption drop? Only while they're in jail. Maybe