forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 07-12-2010, 08:12 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]
Default DAE have friends that don't know when to shut the fuck up?

Cuz I do. Fuck you facebook.
Old 07-12-2010, 09:24 PM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 292,848
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

i don't have any friends.

not my links. always virus check.
Old 07-12-2010, 11:23 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 15,048
Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation

The correct answer is...
Old 07-12-2010, 11:28 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,868
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

I have a soon to be ex-wife with that affliction.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-13-2010, 12:10 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 15,048
Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
...but will she blow you first?
Old 07-13-2010, 10:36 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,868
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Not since the ink dried on our marriage license. I hope she's blowing her boyfriend right now, stupid skank whore.
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 07-15-2010, 12:09 AM
The price is wrong...BITCH!

Credits: 51,955,227
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.
smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.smeegs puts his rep in his pipe and smokes it.

Yeah, but they're all women. Usually I just make a reference to them blowing me so I can enjoy the silence and they leave me alone for awhile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld hit it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld suck it.
Old 07-21-2010, 04:13 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 6,464
Stupac is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Lamentably...
Old 09-02-2010, 01:50 PM
2-6

Credits: 0 [Check]

i did. he's dead. sometimes you just got to shut up.
Old 09-06-2010, 09:48 AM
the burning and itching has stopped

Credits: 3,152
PicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSFPicsOrItDidntHappen is loved by the DSF

My roommate seems to think that every question I ask him should be replied to with a speech.

So last night I wrote on a piece of paper "Did you use the last of the ketchup" with a box for yes and no.

He checked yes and I nodded. then he asked "why the note?" I said "I didn't want to hear the history of the tomato."

He is now pissed at me.