forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Peer Validation

Old 05-25-2010, 06:16 PM
Generic, Anonymous Account

Credits: 0
Anonymous has disabled reputation
Default DAE start reading an interesting article...

DAE start reading an interesting article, and then see something like "PREV [1] |2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9|10 NEXT" at the bottom and just give up on it?

I sometimes will read it if there is only one other page but if there's more i give up.
Old 05-25-2010, 07:01 PM
I'm rollin with my pistol and my shotty

Credits: 226,546
jo_dile has a brilliant future
jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future
Thumbs down

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
DAE start reading a post like the above and just give up on it?

Yeah......I do too. INTERESTING POSTS OR GTFO!!!!! :

BITCH! FUK U! Ur opinions is irelephant n ignant!!!!

Last edited by jo_dile : 05-25-2010 at 07:01 PM.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:19 PM
I kill grownups for fun but for a lollipop, I'm gonna carve him up real nice

Credits: 538,491
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!ThatHaole ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

You should try chewing gum. It will strengthen up your jaw muscles so even though your lips are moving you can get beyond the large print Archie comics.

Spoiler alert: That's why Jughead wears that crown-looking hat all the time. He the king of queen Archie's world.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:52 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,579
Secnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really nice

I'm not taking any meds, why?
Old 05-27-2010, 07:24 AM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 15,046
Cerebus is being mentioned in polite conversationCerebus is being mentioned in polite conversation

Quitters never get anywhere.

Enjoy that.
Old 05-27-2010, 08:43 PM
Would you like some making fuck, berzerker!

Credits: 1,647
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!
MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!MrGoutHimself ain't your mother fucking puppet, fool!

Code:

Shut the fuck up, Archie is not fucking Mr. Weatherbee!!
Breach my ringmeat weirdos.
Always THAT asshole
Old 05-27-2010, 09:33 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

Fuck, no.
Do you start masturbating, then give up because you lose your train of thought?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 05-27-2010, 10:23 PM

jo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant futurejo_dile has a brilliant future

Code:

Uh yeah...dont oh look theres a chicken

Old 05-27-2010, 10:54 PM
Come with uncle and hear all proper. Hear angel trumpets and devil trombones. You are invited.

Location: outside the hole in the wall of the girls' locker room
Credits: 5,889
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for
fuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful forfuzzy_warbles gives a lot that you are thankful for

Code:

WHERE?!?!
Damn, there goes my hardon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadamMeow View Post
I'ld lick her all up. A lot.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:00 PM

Code:

Its weak....should go perfect in this thread...birds of a feather and all that...