forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 02-10-2010, 09:46 AM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,422
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Default "Deadliest Catch" Capt. Phil Harris dies

Not the sort of finale we had hoped for.

Phil Harris, the salty skipper of the Cornelia Marie on Discovery's Deadliest Catch, has died. He was 53.
The deep-sea fisherman suffered a stroke on Jan. 29 and, although both his immediate and TV families were clinging to small signs of a recovery, he ultimately succumbed to the trauma on Tuesday.
"It is with great sadness that we say goodbye to our dad," Harris' sons, Jake and Josh, said in a statement. "Dad has always been a fighter and continued to be until the end. For us and the crew, he was someone who never backed down. We will remember and celebrate that strength. Thanks to everyone for their thoughts and prayers."
Talking about his life at sea recently, Harris said there are certain superstitions he always abided by.
"I don't leave on a Friday, ever," he said, "because the last two times I did I blew up the main engine. So I just don't do it."
Harris was unloading his latest catch when he suffered his stroke on the 29th, a Friday.
"We had a season once where we filled the boat up in three days?that was phenomenal fishing," he said. "And then there's days you can't find a crab. It's just back and forth.
"You've got to be a little bit twisted to do this job," Harris admitted. "You know, you got to live right on the edge...It can get dicey."
Discovery, which counts Deadliest Catch among its biggest hits, will also miss its accidental star.
"Discovery mourns the loss of dear friend and colleague Captain Phil Harris," the network said Tuesday night.
"He was more than someone on our television screen. Phil was a devoted father and loyal friend to all who knew him. We will miss his straightforward honesty, wicked sense of humor and enormous heart. We share our tremendous sadness over this loss with the millions of viewers who followed Phil's every move. We send our thoughts and prayers to Phil's sons Josh and Jake and the Cornelia Marie crew."
Sig Hansen, captain of the Northwestern, changed his website's homepage to read: "Phil Harris was called home and will forever be remembered..."
(Originally published Feb. 9, 2010, at 8:41 p.m. PT)

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/de...h/phil-harris/
Old 02-10-2010, 09:48 AM
Foetus

Credits: 0 [Check]

http://www.drunkenstepfather.com/for...ad.php?t=30289

Old 02-10-2010, 09:59 AM
stalker destroyer

Credits: 35,422
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!
Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!Bradley Nowell said Fuck Yo' Rep Mutha Fucka!

That's fucking strange. When I looked before I posted it, half the threads on the first page weren't there. They popped up after I clicked your link. Fuck it. He deserves two threads.