forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You > I am - Music Discussion

Old 07-10-2008, 09:37 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
been a huge fan since Back It Up in '81. from there i became obsessed with all his stuff. never saw him live. he was supposed to be here in march, but came down with the flu and cancelled. bummer.
Old 07-10-2008, 09:46 PM

Credits: 79,157,914
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Code:

cool, I'm sure a lot of these youngsters never heard of him. He's one of the all time best in my opinion. James Dewar was awesome too.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:52 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

James Dewar R.I.P.

Big fan of Davey Pattison
Old 07-10-2008, 10:46 PM
HIGH SCORE mothafucka!!

Credits: 41,864
gallow737 might win a People's Choice award
gallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice awardgallow737 might win a People's Choice award

AC/DC. Hands down. One of the best shows I've ever seen and probably the best I will ever see

My Movie Review Thread | Website

Old 07-13-2008, 01:00 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 7,060
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

No doubt!!! Bridge of Sighs remains one of my alltime favorite albums. It's uncanny how Trower seems "channel" the spirit of Hendrix yet keeps his own style. James Dewer without a doubt had one of the greatest voices in rock!

Saw them in a little place called the Florida Theatre in Jacksonville Florida back probably in 1974. It's one of those cool old converted movie theatres with the Art Deco decoration and great acoustics. I had forgotten how good that show was till I saw posts. Good stuff!!
Old 07-13-2008, 01:18 AM

Credits: 79,157,914

Code:

I saw them from the nose bleed section at Madison Square Garden. It must have been really cool to see them in a small venue.
Good to see another Trower fan.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-13-2008, 12:41 PM

Credits: 7,060
mhump23 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Yeah that little place probably only holds 1500 people at best. Sometimes the best shows are the more intimate in my opinion!
Old 07-14-2008, 03:15 AM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,623
pocoyo is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Big Day Out 98 (Milton Keynes, UK) - Headline by Black Sabbath Reunion
Big Day Out 99 (Milton Keynes, UK) - Headline by Metallica

Back to back Metal headlines. Lineup includes mercyful fate, pantera, slayer, fear factory, marilyn manson etc.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:55 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 61,524
Shasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular auraShasturbator has a spectacular aura

Aerosmith....

I can't believe there's only one mention of them here....hands down the best I've seen...

about a man and his horse
Old 07-23-2008, 10:23 AM

Credits: 18,743
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I saw Metallica, Guns 'N Roses, and Faith No More at the Superdome in New Orleans. That was a great show. I ended up seeing Metallica 3 times that year. They put on a GREAT show and they sound fantastic LIVE!

Def Leppard (Hysteria tour) with Queensryche was my first concert and also a GREAT show. The square stage was in the middle of the floor. Not a bad seat in the house.

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica