forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 06-30-2009, 06:59 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
there are two that are good:

I like FlashGot - a firefox addon which is also my download manager.
Flashgot website and info
Add it firefox

there is also
Download them all - i have less experience with this one but the good thing is since they are firefox addons they can be disbaled very quickly. It's not like a program install/uninstall
Download them All
Old 06-30-2009, 07:17 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,915,460
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

I will have to try FlashGot.

I use to use Rapget but it dies for no reason every now and again requiring a reinstall so now I use Free Download Manager:

Code:

Old 06-30-2009, 07:26 PM
You want movies? Oh, i got movies.

Credits: 53,948
Dishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the roughDishboy09 is a jewel in the rough

Ive always just used internet download manager. Easy to use and gets the job done....

Old 06-30-2009, 09:51 PM

Credits: 79,174,345
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

Thank you oh evil one.
BTW: I don't know who you are dishboy but I love your avi:-)
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-30-2009, 09:52 PM
satan666

You're welcome.

I takes a sec to get used to it... poke around in it and you'll see it's not that complicated. It really speeds up DLs of any kind as well.
Old 06-30-2009, 09:56 PM

Credits: 79,174,345

Code:

Thanks again. I used to use one when I used to post in the newsgroups, but it sucked. Would always time out and crash.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 06-30-2009, 11:06 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,265,476
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.

Ha, DownThemAll (DTA) and Flashgot are my primary download managers and use them everyday.

Especially sites that have right click blockers to prevent you from saving images but java has to be disabled using NoScript for that particular site.

With DTA, I suggest using these userscripts to mass download images from the likes of Google and All the Web, files from unsecured indexes, even hidden mp3's that use a flash music player by finding the link where the file is being stored.

DTA! - Photobucket
Code:

Google Images Direct Link II
Code:

DTA - MySpace Photos
Code:

Webshots downloader
Code:

I also use Freedownloadmanager (FDM) and Stardownloader.

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 07-01-2009 at 07:29 AM. Reason: my balls are itchy
Old 06-30-2009, 11:16 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,265,476

Might also want to take a crack at FireUploader which I also use.
Code:

Supported Sites
- Rapidshare.com (NEW)
- Photobucket (NEW)
- Mosso
- Box.net
- Flickr
- Picasa
- Youtube
- Facebook
- Webshots
- Omnidrive
- Smugmug
- SmeStorage
- Google Docs
- Snaphappi, a digital photo processing website
- Adobe Share (new)
- Slideshare (Share your presentations online)

Last edited by Frothy Afterbirth : 06-30-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 12:09 AM
satan666

Nice additions Frothy!