forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 07-17-2008, 06:07 PM
Thank god for us bitter sacks of emotionless fucks. We are legendz!

Credits: 22,550
Trips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really niceTrips is just really nice

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Meh, I've peed on a chick before. But it was in a shower. And not sexual. I just it'd be funny to pee on someone
Old 07-23-2008, 06:52 PM
paris gave me herpes

Credits: 1,480
FlossinlikeLawson is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default my favorite topic

New York City Taco: When you are eating a girl our and you barf in her vagina.

The Omelet: When you cum on a girl's ear and the fold her ear over.

Mississippi Steamer: While fucking a girl doggystyle, and chewing tobacco, spit the chew on her back then cum in that same spot. Mix it together with your dick then put it back inside her.

Beetle Clip: While fingering a girl you also finger her ass and try to touch your fingers together.

Six Pack: while performing the beetle clip, try picking the girl up.

The Spiderman: While fucking a girl doggystyle, cum in your hand, tap her on the shoulder. When she turns around throw your cum in her face.

Rusty Trombone: Stand over a girl, while she eats your ass and jerks you off from behind.

Rear Admiral: Is a game, in which you arrange furniture around a room to create an obstacle course. Then while fucking doggystyle, and not using your arms, direct the girl around the furniture by only using your thrusts.
Old 07-23-2008, 06:56 PM
paris gave me herpes

FlossinlikeLawson is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Shit i forgot two great ones:

Putting the dog in the bathtub: When you try to put your nuts in your partners asshole. Its called this because the only thing harder, is trying to get your dog in the bathtub.

Space Docking: When a girl tries to shit in another girl's vagina.
Old 07-23-2008, 07:07 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,606
rankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aurarankamateur has a spectacular aura

Angry Pelican

While fucking on the beach, pull out, cover your dick with sand (however you wanna accomplish that) and then re-insert.

London Bridge

Two guys, one girl - the girl lays down on a counter or table, the two guys standing at either end, one in the mouth, one in the pink/stink.

Eiffel Tower

Like a London Bridge, with the guys high-fiving.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:04 PM
The user formerly known as stupid*people*should*die

Credits: 3,237
buddha00man is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Lucky Pierre -
A man, having sex with two other men, who is simultaneously penetrating one man anally while being penetrated anally by the other. He is "lucky" because he is the only one of the three to enjoy both sex acts simultaneously.

Roy was happy, he got to be Lucky Pierre last night and it meant double the pleasure for him

scissor fight -
When two women press their vaginas together by intertwining their legs; tribadism.
Old 07-23-2008, 08:51 PM
Never fear, thedooch is here!

Credits: 21,337
thedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to beholdthedooch is a splendid one to behold

The Houdini

While doing a girl doggiestyle, as you are about to finish spit on her back and then get her to turn around. When she does you cum in her face and yell "TaaaaDaaaa" or any other magical phrase.
Old 07-24-2008, 04:48 AM
gayer than bicycle shorts

stopdamadness is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

I said this one to a friend of mine and she said "Eww.....Why would you let someone spit on your back?"
Old 12-26-2008, 03:00 AM
I can say Jap cuz I am a Jap! ...Jap jap jappity jap.lol

Credits: 293,548
n2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud ofn2tattoos.lol has much to be proud of

not my links. always virus check.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:09 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 445,027
tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the dirty sanchez (aka a Stinky Hitler) when you are fucking a girl in the ass and pull out and give her a poop mustache across the upper lip.

another personal favorite is the hoover, where you are fucking a girl doggy on the carpet and when the guy is about to finish he grabs her two arms and pins them to her hips so her face hits the floor and he pushes her around like a vacuum- vrrrrrrrrrrrooooommmmmm rugburn

Last edited by tokerjoe : 12-28-2008 at 09:50 AM.
Old 12-27-2008, 01:10 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 445,027
tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough

Code:

boo to sharing your lucky pierre