forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 12-16-2008, 01:15 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

Credits: 1,258,826
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.Frothy Afterbirth just keeps going & going & going.
Exclamation Sexsomnia - A real sleep disorder

The sexsomniac builder who forces himself on his wife in his sleep

By Daily Mail Reporter
Last updated at 10:02 PM on 15th December 2008

During his waking hours Tim Draper, 33, is a loving and devoted husband to his wife Amanda, 34.

But as soon as he falls asleep he turns into an aggressive sex-crazed 'monster' who gropes his partner before holding her down and ripping off her nightdress.

Builder Tim - who wakes up every morning with no memory of what he has done - suffers from a rare sleep disorder called sexsomnia.
Amanda and Tim Draper

Devoted wife Amanda Draper with her husband and sexsomniac Tim Draper

The Drapers, who live in Ontario, Canada, have been together 14 years and married for four. A night-vision camera was placed in the Draper's bedroom to record Tim's actions for a TV documentary. It shows Tim forcefully fondling his wife while she continually pushes his hand away.

Experts believe sufferers are driven by subconscious primeval instincts to mate.

Amanda - who frequently has to leave the marital bed in the middle of the night - explained: 'It happens about every other night and is really bad once a week.

'He has ripped my nightgown to the point where buttons have come right off and he has torn big holes in my under-clothing.

'He uses force to keep me down. It's scary. He doesn't hit me but I do get marks on my arms from him holding me down.
Devoted wife Amanda Draper with her husband and sexsomniac Tim Draper, who wakes up every morning with no memory of what he has done

Devoted wife Amanda Draper with her husband and sexsomniac Tim Draper, who wakes up every morning with no memory of what he has done

'At first it was terrifying but I know it is not really Tim doing it. I'm almost used to it by now but I always wonder whether I'm going to get a good night's sleep.

'All the experts we have seen just shake their heads because they don't understand what is causing it.'

On being shown footage for the first time what he does in his sleep a shocked Tim said: 'It's painful. To me, that's just a monster. It's very extreme.

Tim Draper has a rare sleep disorder that means he tries to force his wife to have sex while he is asleep

'I feel bad that it happens. I have no idea what goes on. My body is doing what it wants without me having any control over it.

'It's like Jekyll and Hyde. I wake up without any notion of what I've done. I feel guilty about it but I also have no control over it. I really wish I did.'
Tim talks to a documentary crew about his experiences

Tim talks to a documentary crew about his experiences

Tim believes he has suffered from sexsomnia since his teens but was only diagnosed with the condition this year.

He cannot remember anything that happens during his sleep and only knows he has misbehaved if he wakes up to find Amanda asleep on the sofa in the lounge.

After watching the footage the following day, Amanda - who never lets Tim have sex with her in his sleep - says: 'I know it's not his fault and it's not him because I would not have married the person he is when he's sleeping.'

Doctors have prescribed Tim with a sedative called clonazepam, which is used to treat anxiety and insomnia and keeps him in a deeper state of sleep.

However, the drug has only made a slight improvement to curbing his nocturnal sexual activities.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:04 PM
I'll bust a nut on a girl's tramp stamp...now it's a Scamp stamp!

Credits: 62,342
scampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the roughscampr is a jewel in the rough

Headlines the next day:

over 3 million men diagnosed with the same disorder we reported yesterday. Doctors are working on a cure now.
Old 12-16-2008, 04:38 PM
....raw doggin' it since 1980!

Credits: 13,851
Choppie is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Yep, that's my new excuse!
Old 12-16-2008, 09:34 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 445,027
tokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enoughtokerjoe will become famous soon enough

he liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiies! i like the alibi though
Old 12-17-2008, 05:20 AM
Shoot first, ask questions NEVER!

Credits: 286,489
Carlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSFCarlos Spicy Wiener is loved by the DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
oh come on they are making up these fucking disorders now. lol I can see criminals using this. Yes your honor I have what is believed to be called robabank disorder, I can't stop myself, I have no control over my body.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:24 PM
If you need me I'll just be circling the maternity ward, listening for screams with my glass ready in hand.

BUMP!
Old 03-24-2009, 10:44 PM

Wink This shit is definitely real!

Medical condition makes barmaid demand sex while she is asleep

By Matthew Acton, 22/03/2009
WORN-OUT Haley Batty is suffering from an amazing sleeping sickness that really does keep her boyfriends up all night.

A medical condition means she can't help pestering them for sex from bedtime till dawn. But she's ASLEEP all the time-and never remembers a thing in the morning.

And, far from counting their lucky stars, the exhausted lads all do a runnner because they can't keep up with her dozing desires.

Haley, 23, explains about her condition on our video player below.

Haley's been dumped by a string of men who got the hump when they asked "Was it good for you, too?" only to get the response: "Eh?" because she'd been unconscious all night.

She sighs: "I can have sex three or four times a night if the guys have the stamina, but in the morning I won't know anything about it.

"My last boyfriend went along with it the first couple of times, but then he said it just felt peculiar being groped by someone who was asleep and dumped me." She says her behaviour is a recognised medical condition. "I discovered the name for it, sexsomnia. It's like a form of sleepwalking, only you don't sleepwalk, you have sex."

Haley first showed symptoms at 19, when she moved into a flat with a girl pal. Haley says: "She told me I was moaning and groaning like I was making love to someone. She'd come in to see if I was okay and I'd be on my own writhing in my sleep." After a year of it, the girl asked Haley to move out. "She was shattered. My moaning was waking her up several nights a week."

Soon after Haley, a barmaid from Barnsley, South Yorks, discovered what was up. "I had a silly one-night stand at a boy's house. We had sex and it was great and then fell asleep. The next day he said, 'Why are you not tired?'"

When she told him it was because she'd had a good night's sleep, he replied: "No you didn't. You were at it with me until six this morning."

Haley says: "I laughed, but I knew absolutely nothing about it and that freaked me out."

Since then, she says, a string of lovers have found her sexsomnia a big turn-off.

"My last boyfriend dumped me because of it. He moved in with me and the first morning he woke up and said, 'You were rampant last night. You couldn't keep your hands off me'. He looked shattered and I explained about the sexsomnia. He laughed and said he'd look forward to more of that but I knew it would soon weird him out. In the end he couldn't cope and moved out."

Another boyfriend was upset when she told him she'd been fast asleep during his sex marathon.

"He completely freaked out. He thought I was mocking his prowess in bed. He told me he never wanted to see me again."

She's now under the doctor and seeking treatment from a psychotherapist and at a sleep clinic.

Haley adds: "It's a horrible feeling to wake up next to someone not knowing what you've been doing with them. All I want is to have a normal sex life and to be awake when I'm doing it."

Link to the Video
Old 03-24-2009, 10:45 PM

It helps that Haley is kinda hot and has a nice pair of tits but someone pointed it out that this like another cruel joke played by God on us mortals.

I mean to have an all-night fuckfest and not even remember it the next morning without even being drunk or under the drugged influence is just plain cruel.

And what about it for having an excuse that this is how the lord made me and intended to do and not Satan.