forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Sex Talk of the Day

Old 12-30-2008, 07:54 PM
i have never seen a vagina, but at least i dont live with my mom

Credits: 6,353
Bong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enoughBong O. Boi will become famous soon enough

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I like you too. i have some refried beans. Do you have a, um, hose?

Red
Old 01-02-2009, 04:58 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 3,775
heywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to beholdheywoodjablowme is a splendid one to behold

Cajun Hot Stick - Chew some tobacco, spit it on your dick and stick it up a girl's ass. Named this because chewing tobacco burns sensitive skin.

Flaming Amazon, The - This one's for all you pyromaniacs out there. When you're screwing some chick, right when your about to cum, pull out and quickly grab the nearest lighter and set her pubes on fire, then extinguish the flames with your jizz!

Zombie Mask, The - While getting head from your favorite, unsuspecting, trash - barrel whore, tell her you want her to look right up at you with those "pretty little eyes" when you blow your load. Then, just when you're ready to spew a good weeks worth of goo, blast that hefty load in both eyes. This temporary state of blindness will produce the zombie effect as she stumbles around the room with arms outstretched, and moaning like the walking dead.