forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Old 07-21-2009, 02:38 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 2,628
salumeria is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
Inquiring minds want to know! Also is this going to have a tv or any sources like a blu-ray or hd box tied into it?
Old 07-21-2009, 02:42 PM

Credits: 79,164,585
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized
TheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE ImmortalizedTheSNakE Immortalized

I have Bose computer speakers, (around $600) the noise reducing headphones (about $300) and the earbuds (about$100) The best money I ever spent. The sound is amazing. I bought a soundblaster sound card and got rid of my stereo. I love them. You get what you pay for.
Too late. The siren song of skinny jeans and skittlerex lured him back to his people. We won't see him for another 3 months.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.brownfella View Post
Hail, too the King!
Old 07-21-2009, 03:57 PM
MEGADOUCHE

Credits: 0 [Check]

I for one, am a Bose believer. I bought these 501's

in 1985, and they still sound fantastic. You cannot overdrive them, they have an internal cutoff that will clip the sound, but you would have to have the volume pegged for that to happen. I don't think they are overpriced, but if you think your buddies are going to dump beer on them at your next kegger, you may want to think wall speakers w/sub. I don't own an Acoustimass, so I couldn't say, but Bose's Wave Radio is nothing short of amazing.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:01 PM
satan666

Credits: 0 [Check]

Code:

I believe that their sub cabinets (acoustimass?) have a 5" driver... even if it has the extra efficiency of being a 4th order enclosure, it still will not deliver decent bass down into the lower octaves.
Old 07-21-2009, 04:07 PM
Patriotism is as fierce as a fever, pitiless as the grave, blind as a stone, and irrational as a headless hen.

Credits: 33,417
Fever might win a People's Choice award
Fever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice awardFever might win a People's Choice award

I shoulda said that I too believe the older Bose shit is rock solid, I had those goofy looking 401's hanging in my shop for like ten years and they were still great when I gave them to a worker (and are probably pumping ranchero music somewhere in cali as we speak).
The whole 'overpriced' thing is relative. My recent experience was based more upon an apples-to-apples features thing, Bose has always put out quality, and those fuckin' Wave Radio things sound awesome.

Old 07-21-2009, 06:13 PM
Custom user title? Who the fuck needs it.

Credits: 36,515
Striker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the roughStriker is a jewel in the rough

I have Bose Companion II desktop speakers for my computer and am still impressed with how great they sound. I've had them about 2 years now and my only compliant is I wish I could get them louder. They seem to have a built in normalizer that starts keeping volume changes in the audio down to prevent clipping and damage to the speaker.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:19 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 11,579
Secnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really niceSecnarf047 is just really nice

Those quiet headphones from bose do a good job of background noise removal, but then waste the effort with either tinny or boomy sound.

My Sony 7506 or 7509 kick the the shit out of the bose phones.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:14 PM
That's MR. MillyMc to you!

Credits: 14,429
MillyMc is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

yall are talking greek to me. when i go in for the nice car speakers or stereo systems, im just gonna come here, tell my price range and then get everybody to send links to buy. whichever gets the concensus pick i will buy.
Old 07-21-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Credits: 319,907,639
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.
The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.The Godfather - neener, neener, neener has rep coming out the weiner.

Consensus among most audiophiles is that Bose is crap at any price but especially at the prices they charge. Also, the Bose demo setups are known to be rigged as indicated below. My own tastes lean toward Klipsch Reference coupled with very warm and robust B&K Audio amplifiers. Hit me up and I will steer you to some alternative supported views to Bose's marketed greatness.

Code:

Old 07-21-2009, 11:14 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,018
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Attack of the Show just talked about Sony's 6.1 1000watt system. 3 HDMI in, no component though. Looks to have a passive sub. $300. Sony HT-SS360.

http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/gadg...em-Review.html