forum stepTV stepSTALKER sweatshop email Home

Go Back   The Drunken stepFORUM - A place to discuss your worthless opinions > General Discussion: > I am - Getting Drunk & Molesting You

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2008, 05:49 PM
kicked the fuck out

DSF Guest 8 is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I am a Colts fan, since they moved to Indy (1984), and anyone who is playing Dallas. Farve will either stay retired OR he will come back as a backup. Green Bay could never get market value for him and for him to play somewhere else would just be wrong.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:50 PM
i live with my mom and have never seen a vagina

Credits: 5,512
Bob_Dobalina is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

I'm sick of all this Brett Favre nonsense. He should just stay retired. I'm also sick of all the people who think the Packers should give him the starting slot back. He commited to retirement, and everyone believed him. I'm glad the Packers are committing to Aaron Rodgers. It shows that they believe he can do the job, and do it well.
Old 07-19-2008, 05:52 PM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive

Credits: 18,928
Geaux Saints is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:
Content, Pictures  and Download links visible to registered users only. 

REGISTER NOW to access all areas that are invisible to non-members.
I like pulling for the Colts (especially since they are in the OTHER division)...

AMEN on the Dallas comment. HATE the Cowboys!

"You rise, you fall, you're down, then you rise again...what don't kill ya, make ya more strong" - Broken, Beat & Scarred -Metallica
Old 07-19-2008, 06:55 PM
i know more than you and i knew it before you did

Credits: 4,048
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior
strommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warriorstrommsarnac is teaching others the way of the Post Warrior

Code:

Yea, those were pretty shameful games. Lot of pissed off people around here then.

I can only say that the Buckeyes aren't "Pro's"
Old 07-20-2008, 12:10 AM
jesus got drunk and molested me

Credits: 15,919
jizzay is starting to gain some momentum on DSF
Default wanna talk about suffering?

Code:

Dolphins? Please. Jets? Haha. Try being a Bengals fan. We waited 15 yrs for a decent team and then we finally get one and The Chin sends in a hired gun to low hit Palmer. F*ck the Steelers and the Browns. This is our year.

Who Dey????
Old 07-20-2008, 12:14 AM

Code:

Holy Shit...Is there anything more annoying than the aww-shucks personality of the Mannings? And really, why are the Colts fans always crying cause the Patriots dominate them every freakin year? F*ck Peyton, Dungy, Marvin the Car Wash gangster, and every other P.O.S Colt.
Old 07-20-2008, 12:18 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,692
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Well to all the Cowboys-haters, I'm a cowboys fan and a dolphins fan...weird combo?

Perhaps, but at least ZThomas went to the Boys and here's hoping they can get to the SB, cuz everyone knows the fins have no shot.

and here's my requisite fuck favre comment
Old 07-20-2008, 12:27 AM
i have seen a vagina, and it was expensive... even with my military discount

Credits: 6,178
idahotransplant is starting to gain some momentum on DSF

Code:

Angry much? We'll see about this being your year. I say the Bengals finish last in the AFC north. For a supposedly good team, they suck.

Old 07-20-2008, 12:31 AM

Code:

Last place huh? I will take that bet. We are winning the division and hopefully the Steelers will play fair.
Old 07-20-2008, 10:02 AM
Dicktowel.com

Credits: 89,692
beastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud ofbeastley has much to be proud of

Yeah, as a dolphins fan, i don't really have any hatred towards the bungles, oops, bengals, but they look like theyre going nowhere fast again this year...
Cleveland and Pittsburgh are doing too well and the AFC is too strong to let a mediocre team like the Bengals into the playoffs...but who knows, they may get some of the breaks and run off 3, 4 wins in a row.

But with all the off-field problems, and a lack of a stingy defense, they don't seemed destined for postseason play.

Disclaimer: I know the dolphins are shitty and worse than mediocre, so u dont have to remind me. Right now the bengals are better than the dolphins.
Closed Thread